Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll see if I can find them..they are SOOOOOOOO funny!!!!!!!

Comment

• Here: http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2635
      Mystery moved some of the adventures we had here

@EscapeGirl, I think it wasn't only because of that...I think it was also because of my mom or somethin Wait...I'll just check it...

Edit:
      Yup, it was because of my mom
      «"DOGLOVER!!!", Mistery exclaimed, "what are YOU doing here?". Suprised and happy at the sight of Mistery, Doglover marched in to the office and gave Mistery a hug. "Hello", she said cheerfully as she took a seat next to Mistery. "I'm here because of my mother. She finally found out about Gamers Hood Planet and sent me here...pfffffft, as if that is a good idea. I wish somebody could talk to her", she sighed.»
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• @ Hollandgirl....ok....here is another spot in the thread where the looney bin stuff occurs. I think it's the same thread, just different section? I don't know. http://gamershood.com/forum/showthre...?t=2635&page=5

@ Doglover....oh, ya! I forgot about that!! LOL!! And it really sounds like you, too!!!!!

Comment

• LOL Those stories are reeally funny!!! i think if my mom hears about this all, about the GH hotel ya know, with freakshow trying ta kill me and me being locked up and rescued by dazed and all that stuff... i think she would probably send me there too
          Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• @ HollandGirl...ya....we'd all be commited. The good thing about that? Well, two good things, actually..... 1) You wouldn't have to take any more tests for school, and 2) we'd all be in the same looney bin freaking out the doctors!!

Comment

• no another one!! we would actually SEE each other!! YAY !! that would be soooo cool !

Comment

• @ Hollandgirl....YOU ARE RIGHT!! YAY!! I need to go spill more coffee now!!! Oh, and ROFL so my boss can commit me!

Comment

• Hi all
                  I have seen that you missed me, I'm busy with other things right now, maybe I will join you later

Comment

• Hello everyone did....You see ME!!!
                    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• yes! you should and i should start talking:
                      'Mom, guess what happened to me today? Freakshow was trying to kill me with a knife.' Next morning: 'Mom, I was being rescued by Dazed from my room, after that we tried to rescue other people, eventually we got into a room with all those trees an Becky the Wolf transformed when other wolves came and she saved us from them' The next day: 'Swimming in GH hotel is so cool! Playing games with the others We're only having trouble finding parnters, cuz I decided to be Escapes partner and freakshow would be someone elses partner, but he didn't know so he wanted to be my partner so i agreed but then he saw i was actually escapes partner so he said, that's okay, be escapes partner, but then escape already had a parnter, so ...'

Hi Mystery! I LOVE you loony stories!! *are they called that way?*

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                        Hello everyone did....You see ME!!!
                        Yeah, I see YOU
                        Stop throwing tomatoes at me, lol

Comment

• I wish I could REALLY live in GamersHood Planet...Seeing everybody day after day...Not having boring stuff to do...No parents telling me "Times up! Go to bed!!!"
                          Really...That's my biggest wish...and I'm not kidding!!!
                          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                            Yeah, I see YOU
                            Stop throwing tomatoes at me, lol
                            Tomatoe Fight
                            Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                            "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Are they doing a paint therapy?

Comment

• Hey Darknight and Mistery!! How are you two!?

@ Hollandgirl....ROFL!!!

@ Doglover....I can believe that!!

@ Mistery...I'm trying to post an icky pic of me in "Show me a...." but I can't get it to work!! No idea why... Maybe I broke the comp. with my face!!! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X