we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Comment

• HEY LILI AND BIGE!!!!

How are you both doing?!
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
        It is actually based somewhat on reality. Today I was humming in my room and my roommate called me and sked who I was talking to. So at first I said "No one", but she for some reason didn't believe me and asked if I'm hiding somebody in my room. "Yes", I said, "there is a pink bunny in my room. It's a symptom". Preplexed by the answer she said "Are you sure?". "Yes", I answered, "there is a pink bunny in my room taking notes." "Ok", my roomate said,"should I call St Lars?" (=hospital nearby that is known for it's psychiatric ward). At this I smiled and went back to my room. I still have no idea how I managed to keep a straight face, lol.
        LOL! I already see you sitting over there. But maybe you just must say to her: I writing a really good and hilarious novel. Wanna read it when I finished? At least she thinks you are normal. Well, until she read it. But maybe she just go ROFL!!!. Actually I am babbling...
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hurrah, Lili and Bige!!! HIII!! *Joins grouphug*

@Adventure
          Yeah, I know what babbling is like

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Hi Bige and Lili!

How are you?
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hi! Becky, doglover, lilli, Adventure and bige!!! I'm doing fine!! How're ya all?
              I just found out I have 40 pages of reading in this thread now.. We crazily talk/write here everyday!!

@Becky, you already transformed into a werewolf??

Comment

• @ Lili
                I am okay. And it is still pretty quit over here, but it's still early.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Yes, it is quiet...Mystery's missing here...

Comment

• Yes, Mistery has been to the doctor today and I wonder if she managed to keep a straight face what with the storytelling and everything...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Yes I actually expected Mystery by now.

Hi Escape! You are here!
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hi Adventure!! How are you!? I see you had the day off! YAY!

Hi everyone!!

It is actually based somewhat on reality. Today I was humming in my room and my roommate called me and sked who I was talking to. So at first I said "No one", but she for some reason didn't believe me and asked if I'm hiding somebody in my room. "Yes", I said, "there is a pink bunny in my room. It's a symptom". Preplexed by the answer she said "Are you sure?". "Yes", I answered, "there is a pink bunny in my room taking notes." "Ok", my roomate said,"should I call St Lars?" (=hospital nearby that is known for it's psychiatric ward). At this I smiled and went back to my room. I still have no idea how I managed to keep a straight face, lol.
                        ROFL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                          Yes, Mistery has been to the doctor today and I wonder if she managed to keep a straight face what with the storytelling and everything...
                          ROFL!!! You're already making me laugh!

@Adventure, yeah, I also expected to see her here...

Comment

• @Doglover
                            Who? ME?! Naaah...it couldn't be. I mean I almost didn't say anythin'.

@Escape
                            HIIIIII!!! Oh, good, I'm so glad ta see ya. How ya doin'?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• What the hell...Escape, weren't you already here? I think I've seen your avatar somewhere now...Hmm...
                              This screen is awful...it's hard to see the images, I might have confused you with someone else's avatar...(

BUT IT'S SOOO GOOD TO HAVE YOU AROUND HERE!!!!

Comment

• Hi Lilli!!
                                Hig Doglover!! Nope, before I got here at work, I was in my warm bed sleeping.... Oh, that still sounds so nice..... lol....I'm tired.

How are you two!?

@ Lilli...Your story is so funny!! ROFL!!! I can't wait to read more!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X