Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ widorou im under thy control master...
    @holland. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• heey maniac! how r you doing?

@EscapeGirl: i'm fine! how are you?
      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Hey hollandgirl!
        She already is in dream world!
        I will bring you there!
        *Hypnotising Hollandgirl*
        Sleeeepy!YOUFEEL!sleeeepy!Fall asleeep!!!
        *Hypnotising Escapegirl and maniac*
        Sleepy Fall asleep ... And so on And so on....
        Now hypnotize myself!
        *Uses mirror to hypnotize hisself*
        SleepBlablablaSleepyFeel SleepFallasleep!!

Comment

• hollandgirl,i wrote a saw story,check it out.
          If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• ok i will!

Comment

• *Wakes up in the dreamworld,goes up to him and punches him playfully,look what u did now,we are all sleeping.

Comment

• I gotta go!
                Byebye!

Comment

• Zzzz..... zzzzz *wakes up screaming...* dreaming of two SAW stories... *chills.*
                  @ Hollandgirl...I'm tired, but good!! You off to any horse shows today?

Bye wirodeu! Have fun!!

Comment

• bye wirodeu!
                    @EscapeGirl: lol, no unfortunately not, my mom isn't really fond of all this so she agreed the last two saturdays but now she wants me to be home for at least three saturdays in a row poooor me

ya know, i read about someone winning 10.000 euro with Qmusic or something and she had to spend it in a day. what would you have bought? i think i would've bought a beautiful fresian horse with the best saddle nd uhm well the thing to go on his/her head, nd 2 halters (that's the correct word, right?), the best clothes to ride the horse with, and everything else. then i would've gone to my friends' and asked her father if i could pay in advance to let the horse stay there for about 2/3 years. the rest of the money i would give to my family

Comment

• @ Hollandgirl...Wow!! Sounds like you should win that kind of money!!! You already have the plans for it! I bet if your mom thought you could win money like that, she'd have you going every weekend! LOL! But, yes, poor you.... I haven't seen a horse show in SOOOOO long. They're fun. I'm not sure how I feel about horse RACES, though...they're fun...but I've seen horses get seriously injured in them. Makes me so sad!

Comment

• yes, i agree, this weekend there's 'De military van Boekelo' it's a military close to where i live, it's a very famous military, i like some parts of militaries, but some thing are just too much, too steep, too high

Comment

• @ Hollandgirl...Yes, I can understand that. So your mom sort of grounded you? Or she justs misses having you around, and decided you had to stay home?

Comment

• haha no, i'm not grounded or anything, it's just that she wants me to be home (part of it is that she wants me to study) and she doesn't like horses and she doesn't like it that i'm there with their horses and all, she feels like i'm well.. i don't know how to explain, it's that i'm using their stuff and not giving anything back.. can you understand? and i kinda give in cuz i want to go there and if i start to annoy her about it i will only make it worse

Comment

• Hey Hollandgirl and EscapeGirl!!!

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                              Bye Doglover! If we don't talk again until Monday, have nice weekend!!Don't do anything crazy!
                              No, I wont I might only go for a bike ride
                              Oh...Guess what I asked my mom a few minutes ago...
                              "Mom, what would you say if I asked you to do/practice bungy jumping?" And she just stared at me like 'Are you okay?!?' but she just said "You're getting a little crazy lately!!! Of course I wouldn't let you do that!!! It's way too dangerous!!!" (and she didn't look very nice...)
                              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Ah....I get it, I think. Good idea about not annoying her. Smart move! At least you aren't grounded!!

I have to get off this for now...I need some rest. It's been a LONG week. If you get a chance, you should read Mistery and Lilli's Looney story. It's SO funny! It's under Adventures in Gamershood...I think. (I sound like a walking advertisement...) Anyway, have a good day!! I'm off to get some zzzzz's.

@ Doglover... Hi! Don't do anything crazy...Lilli's heart will give out!! Lol! You're so funny!! Bungee jumping would scare me SO much!! You craziness one!

Comment

Working...
                                X