Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *WHEW!!* That has been 55 minutes worth of reading in CHIT CHAT alone!!

*Sees Doglover, Hollandgirl and Maniac...Runs over for BIIIIIIIIIG "electronic" GRRRRRROOOOOUUUUUPPPP HUG!!!!*

Hi Everyone!!!! I only popped on to "catch up a bit" before bed!! Now it's 4:45 a.m.!!!!

EDIT: I have MSN and Yahoo!, too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
      can u come on msn for a few mins?,i want to try something i learned.
      I'm already there... And I was hoping that Hollandgirl could also go there...

I'm now watching Lilli's pic...she really looks like my english teacher... Weird...

@EscapeGirl, finally you're here!!! By the way, I added you...
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• wats ur yahoo and msn id escape girl?
        If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• *Realizes that because she didn't say hi when she first signed on, she's ignored. Pouts in the corner...*

EDIT: YAY! Hi Maniac. I'll PM you with it. But I'm about to go to bed. this time...

@ Doglover....how'd you find me???????

*Pokes Hollandgirl....* We are roommates, you know! HELLO...?

Comment

• Hi everyone!!

Comment

• Hi Escape
              Have you seen the video that I posted for you?

And do you want to send me your pic now for photoshopping thread? I'm going to decide in about 6 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                *Realizes that because she didn't say hi when she first signed on, she's ignored. Pouts in the corner...*

EDIT: YAY! Hi Maniac. I'll PM you with it. But I'm about to go to bed. this time...

@ Doglover....how'd you find me???????

*does the same to Hollandgirl....* We are roommates, you know!
                Added you to MSN...though...it seems like you're offline...

Hey Wirodeu
                Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• @ Mistery....OOh....yes, before I go to sleep....let's give it another try real fast...

You thought about me...with the video thing...And this computer and dial up is too slow, I wrote down the post # so I can watch it on monday!!

Hi Wirodeu!!! :give big hug:

Comment

• Hi doglover!
                    My msn is kevinbroekman@hotmail.com
                    Anyone who wants me at msn add me!\
                    Hi escape!
                    *Hugs*

Comment

• @EscapeGirl: HIII !! i've been away, just got back, so that's why i didn't say anything.. (people who want to add me: aaitverdan@hotmail.com

weird: i just looked where it says who's looking at 'general chat' and now it says: doglover+ what does the '+' mean?
                      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• I gotta go,
                        I'm going to the cinema!

Comment

• have fun

Comment

• Hello, yall!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• HI lilli !!

Comment

• Bye Wiro! Enjoy!
                                @ Lilli..HI!!!!!!!!!! *BIGGG HUG!!* I hate that when everyone comes online, I have to go to bed. 5:00 a.m. you know....

@ Mistery....I emailed it to ya...and left a blank post in Photoshopping. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Hopefully it can work...

Well guys/girls....it's lights out for me!!! Or I'll be up ALLL night!! Goodnight..or day!!

Comment

Working...
                                X