Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohh...Gamershood is a popular place then!
    I am a member of GFARDTO
    Supporter of UPMGPC
    And a member of the looney bin!

Comment

• @doglover, Did I say hi to you?? mmm...me too malfunction??

@Escape, It will be a hard day for you, I know... We have to remember that we are OLD!!
      Actually, while I had my breakfast (it was 1 p.m. though.) I was half awake, but tried to think what I had to do today. I really needed to clean up my house today and I decided to work with that right after my breakfast. I went to the storage to get mop and vaccum and opened its door. After a while I found myself doing nothing but staring at the floor of the rest room. There was a rest room next to the storage in my house and I mistook the doors. When I opened it I forgot everything all of a sudden!!
      Last edited by lili; 10-09-2006, 21:33:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
        @doglover, Did I say hi to you?? mmm...me too malfunction??

@Escape, It will be a hard day for you, I know... We have to remember that we are OLD!!
        Actually, while I had my breakfast (it was 1 p.m. though.) I was half awake, but tried to think what I had to do today. I really needed to clean up my house today and I decided to work with that right after my breakfast. I went to the storage to get mop and vaccum and opened its door. After a while I found myself doing nothing but staring on the floor of the rest room. There was a rest room next to the storage in my house and I mistook the doors. When I opened it I forgot evrything all of a sudden!!
        ROFL!!!! That's so funny!!!! I do that sort of thing, too!! ROFL!! You made me ROFL at work again!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
          ROFL!!!! That's so funny!!!! I do that sort of thing, too!! ROFL!! You made me ROFL at work again!!
          Is your boss sitting right now on the shelf behind you or on your desk?

@BeanMan:
          Yes, GamersHood is a popular place

Comment

• hehehe Glad I could make you ROFL at work!!

@Mistery, And eating banana???

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
              Is your boss sitting right now on the shelf behind you or on your desk?
              Nah... he ran out of bananas and went to get some! (A chimp driving a car...)

@ Lili..yes, thank you!!

Lilli left and never said bye? Or did I miss it....

Comment

• YES! Got a great idea for da story. He, he, are you gals gonna love this one....

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Please hurry up, otherwise... you-know-what

And I'm looking forward to Adventures quotes

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                    YES! Got a great idea for da story. He, he, are you gals gonna love this one....
                    Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.....*anxiously awaits chapter 4....*

Comment

• @lilli, You already posted the story?

Comment

• ....uhm...Lili...you don't mind me including you in da story, right? Won't work otherwise.... And, no, have roomate time now so I have ta be a bit sociable. But I'm writing, I'm writing...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Girls? *cough im cough here cough also cough*
                          Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                          "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• I HATE MY LAPTOP > : - (

i have a dialer trojan and AVG won't heal it it only deleted the file and it's destroying my laptop > : - (

and i keep getting popups from websites i've never been to before

even E-BAY popups >:-(
                            Live in virtue no desire.
                            And in the grave an angels' choir.
                            You look to heaven, wonder why.
                            No one can see them in the sky.
                            Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

• Didn't see ya, Darknight! *Feels silly* Gotta go, be back!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @lilli, not at all!! But what is it gonna be...?? Since you ask me the permission...??

Comment

Working...
                                X