Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Escape, I've read both stories so far, just waiting for the next update I was actually thinking that you should show the story to your boss

Mistery to be exact, I'm leaving this Thursday 12th October, and coming back Wednesday 18th October. Until Thursday I have time for writing, but when I'm in Sweden I probably won't be much near a computer, so I couldn't write until I got home again that Wednesday.

Lilli, hmm let me guess...Malmø?
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
      @ lili...I meant outside of the story!! It would be fun! I'm always talking about that trip! lol...

Darknight and I are the only ones I can think of who live in the USA..so far away..... And Freakshow, I think, too.....
      ....and OneBun

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• g2g bye everyone
        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
          Yes Escape, I've read both stories so far, just waiting for the next update I was actually thinking that you should show the story to your boss

Mistery to be exact, I'm leaving this Thursday 12th October, and coming back Wednesday 18th October. Until Thursday I have time for writing, but when I'm in Sweden I probably won't be much near a computer, so I couldn't write until I got home again that Wednesday.

Lilli, hmm let me guess...Malmø?
          Japp! Thaz it!

@Darknight
          Bye, handsome hero! I hope saving the world ain't gonna take to much of your time. See ya!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Goodbye Darknight

lol, I figured so Lilli, I have to change trains in Malmø anyway on my way there, since I'm going over Copenhagen
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Hi, Adventure Catching up was a hard work, wasn't it? and see, I'm now in the fanclub!!

@ Escape, So you made a mistake!!?? Which lil(l)i you talking??
              And I think I visited a city very close to where you live a few times... I really loved there, was so biautiful..

Comment

• Bye Dark, was fun in the games and chatting
                Bat soup, lol, have to show the recipe to hubby
                See you

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                  Hi, Adventure Catching up was a hard work, wasn't it? and see, I'm now in the fanclub!!

@ Escape, So you made a mistake!!?? Which lil(l)i you talking??
                  And I think I visited a city very close to where you live a few times... I really loved there, was so biautiful..
                  Really???? What city did you visit???

Bye Darknight!!! Have a good evening!

Comment

• Gonna change trains in Malmö are ya now, sir Theme? Uhm, juuuuust out of curiosity, when is that gonna happen?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Well, since the current story is still going on, I'm not sure if we can add a story before you leave. So we might delay it until you're back

Comment

• Escape I have to ask, why is the town or the beach or whatever it was called Bodega Bay?

I was thinking of that too Mistery, just wasn't sure if you'd have the patience to wait for so long

Yeah, Malmø seems to be the key station for going from Denmark to Sweden in most cases, unless you go by ferry

I have a Scanrail ticket, so I'm not completely sure but I should be in Malmø around evening this Thursday, and be in Malmø on the way home very early in the morning the following Wednesday. Unless I decide to go to Lund and visit a friend of mine

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @Escape
                          well, Lilli lives in Sweden = Europe, Lili lives in Japan = Asia.
                          You mixed them up. Thought that was kinda funny.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Bye Darknight, see you tomorrow

@Escape, I visited San Anselmo where I stayed about 2 months in total.

Comment

Escape I have to ask, why is the town or the beach or whatever it was called Bodega Bay?
                              A Spanish explorer with the last name Bodega found the area in approximately 1775, I think. It's called "bay" because there actually is an inlet with a bay there. Not the area in that pic....but there is actually an area for ships to come in and what not. There is a town called Bodega more inland from there. You have to drive through it to get to Bodega Bay from the town where I live. Did I answer the question?? Not sure...

@ Lili...YES!! You weren't too far from me. Just ever so slightly north of San Francisco...near the Golden Gate Bridge!! 45 minute drive from here!!

@ Adventure...did I typo??? Oops...it's the boss, he's still on my file cabinet making me nervous!!

Comment

• @Lili
                                Yes, I see. Very lovely.

Edit: I think I ad a little too.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X