• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
    You picking on good old California!?

Holland~
    LOL!!!! How standard......

@Lili I am good. Thank you very much.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I agre with Adventure. when we are driving to Apeldorn from the International Amsterdam Airport, we pass through some really beautifuk countryside, but Apeldorn looks like here. except everything is in dutch, stores are smaller, there are more apartments, the streets are smaller and there are lots of bikes

A Little Ferret Thief
      OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
      Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
      OHOHOH!! Check it out:
      My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
      Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• srry escape, i REALLY have to go now, i promise i'll post them tomorrow! bye everyone!
        Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Bye Hollandgirl!!!

Comment

• Last time we were in the Netherlands we went to the Tulp Fest and the Monkey Museum which had the monkeys on the roam last time p=but now they caged them all up sniffle

A Little Ferret Thief
            OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

@ Hollandgirl and Adventure...the types of scenes that I recall seeing in movies (maybe not ACTUALLY filmed there) are those types of scenes, so I guess that's what I always thought they looked like... I'm ignorant, I guess....
              Well actually even in dutch movies they film e.g. in Rotterdam but in the script it supposed to be Amsterdam. So no, it just happened al the times and everywhere.

Bye Hollandgirl. It was nice talking to you.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                Well actually even in dutch movies they film e.g. in Rotterdam but in the script it supposed to be Amsterdam. So no, it just happened al the times and everywhere.

Bye Hollandgirl. It was nice talking to you.
                Well, those are the kinds of movies I mean, but if you google "filmed in Holland" nothing really comes up. Now I know why! Once I see a movie title name, it will jog my memory...but I haven't found one yet. Hmm.....

Comment

• Bye HG

A Little Ferret Thief
                  OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jess
                    I agre with Adventure. when we are driving to Apeldorn from the International Amsterdam Airport, we pass through some really beautifuk countryside, but Apeldorn looks like here. except everything is in dutch, stores are smaller, there are more apartments, the streets are smaller and there are lots of bikes
                    True and YES!!! Holland is the country of the bikes!
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Bye Hollandgirl. See you soon.
                      @Escape, That pic is exactly what I think Netherland is like.

Comment

Well, those are the kinds of movies I mean, but if you google "filmed in Holland" nothing really comes up. Now I know why! Once I see a movie title name, it will jog my memory...but I haven't found one yet. Hmm.....
                        No, I understand that you didn't mean that kind of movies, it was only an example.

BTW try: Netherlands
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Yeah because that is the name of the coutry afer all

A Little Ferret Thief
                          OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

@ Darknight...Do you have to deal with a lot of hurricanes in whatever town/city you are in??
                            not really most of the hurricanes are hyped up by the media and the bad one are too weak to do anything when they get here. (central florida)
                            Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                            "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• @ Adventure...one movie...Eurotrip. Though, now I can't remember the scene...

@ Darknight...Oh, I guess it's like when I travel to visit my mom who moved to Missouri and everyone says, "Oh, you're from California! Oh, I'd never live there! All those earthquakes." And ya, we get them - a lot...THANKFULLY mostly minor. But, they actually have TORNADO SEASON!!!!

Comment

• @escape it sounds like the same thing.
                                Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                                "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

Working...
                                X