This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
    Did you see, Mistery? You're terrorist connections are now on Yahoo!!
    Now we'll definitely have FBI tracking us down!

Mistery I usually don't follow IT news that much...especially search engine related, it's a miracle I found out about Google and YouTube
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Other than the links people post around here, I've never been to, or used, You Tube. The cat tribute (ROFL!) I saw on there. I think Hyper and Freakshow have shown a couple links, too.

@ Mistery...yes, I'm reading all about Adventure in GH Hotel!! I want to get back in the story queue and write one with, her, too!! (If she wants to! )

@ Sir Theme...I'm probably already being watched. Our governement can listen to our phones whenever, and comps can be taken from us, etc...Wow, wouldn't they feel silly if they thought I were a real terrorist, and then see I'm part of GFARTO!! (Following an Alien, and a robot, and a pirate, etc...)

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
        Now we'll definitely have FBI tracking us down!

Mistery I usually don't follow IT news that much...especially search engine related, it's a miracle I found out about Google and YouTube
        You don't have to follow anything, just require an update from your creator. That's what I meant.

*Blog entry: "The robot has caught the virus and starts to forget his creator." Shakes her head.*

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
          @ Lili...GOODIE! I think Lilli is already working on the next bit!
          Of course and I have found a twist I think Mistery will find interesting.

@Lili
          Hii! Good ta see you are back!

@Vault
          Hey! Howz it goin? Feelin' not so good, huh? Bummer. Have a carrot.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Sorry, I think it's the human emotional programming in me that tends to take over sometimes, so I start believing I'm actually a human
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
            - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
              Ummm... will you publish it soon, or tomorrow? Just because of my bed time.... Just curious. No hurry. Just need data.

*Mystery thinks: "At least the robot is still able to get back to normal. But... How long?"*

Comment

Very, very interesting...I can see your evil pinky twitching from here!

Comment

• I'm working to finish it this evening, but I think it won't be ready for some time. The mental ward is to interesting to let go of

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lilli...I agree....the mental ward is just too much fun...I have ideas for that, too....Crazy people are fun. Well, our kind of crazy, anyway!

Comment

I'm working to finish it this evening, but I think it won't be for some time.
                      Okay, thanks. In that case I go to take a rest now, it's very late again. It's just that if you would have posted it in a couple of minutes then I would have waited. So I'm going to read it when I get up

Okay, bye everyone, enjoy the day/evening. See you soon

Comment

• Goodnight Mistery!! Sleep well, and tomorrow's a new (and funnier) day!! Take care!

@ All...The clock just turned 5 pm, so I think I shall be on way home now, too. Thanks all for keeping me HIGHLY entertained! (I'll check up in a short bit to see if the story is posted, Lilli! )
                        Bye!

Comment

• Good night, dear alien! Sleep well! I promise it will be ready for you in the morning. Thing is I'm dreading OneBuns reaction. I made her into a symptom and also a sort of thief.

@Escape
                          Bye, dear co writer!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• I'm back!! ROFL!! Great job, Escape!! I really LOL when your clone howled in the cell!
                            And I heve to say sorry to you all about my attitude to the policeman that made us in trouble...

@Escape, See you my favorite cat!

@Mistery, Sleep well tonight. See you.

@lilli, Theme, You left me alone.. But it's OK, I'm leaving now anyway.. So I have to say good day/night to all guests and an invisible member!! Bye!
                            Last edited by lili; 10-11-2006, 02:04:56.

Comment

• Read the story:
                              Originally posted by Mistery
                              ...And at least I stopped chasing my shoulder - a big relief
                              lol I was thinking the same thing!
                              Liberty Bell! pfftt lol
                              Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                              Looney GHer!

Comment

• Excuse me? Still here OneBun?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X