Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Sir Theme...Yes, I do...I'm not normally on at this hour, but there is some, oh, why am I here, wait...hmm....OH YA, there's some particular story I'm waiting for. Someone's evil pinky told me to wait around for it. Normally I wouldn't be back on until around 10 or 11 my time tonight - and it's only 7:20 pm here. I know it's late in Sweden, I know what time it is in Philly (OneBun), what time is it in Denmark?

Comment

• Done

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Ooh....YAY...BRB!!

Comment

• Reading time! brb
          Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
          Looney GHer!

Comment

• ROFL!!! OMG! OMG! That was well worth the wait!!! OMG!! My cheeks hurt from laughing!!! I'm glad it's not the middle of the night, or I'd have awoken my neighbors!! ROFL!! Very nice!!

<-----See my avatar? That's me falling out of my basket because I can't stop laughing!!

Comment

• Lol slup spiders are back..Hurry! Get a fly swatter!!!!!
              Looney GHer!

Comment

• That was very unexpected, Lilli!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                  ROFL!!! OMG! OMG! That was well worth the wait!!! OMG!! My cheeks hurt from laughing!!! I'm glad it's not the middle of the night, or I'd have awoken my neighbors!! ROFL!! Very nice!!

<-----See my avatar? That's me falling out of my basket because I can't stop laughing!!
                  Have you considered the possibility that I might disturb my neighbours? Your avatar!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• How am I EVERY going to respond to that chapter?! *looks at ground, shamed* Oh, boy, this is gonna be TOUGH!

Comment

• Happy being da hero, OneBun?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Hmm...I don't see that OneBun is in here ...hmm....and Sir Theme seems to have left as well.... Well, when Mistery gets up, she will have a hilarious start to her morning, which means she'll no doubt have a GOOD day!!

Comment

• I'm still hidden here

Originally posted by Lilliputt
                          Happy being da hero, OneBun?
                          lol in real life spiders freak me out lol...makes it kinda funny!
                          Looney GHer!

Comment

• I'm so very pleased you liked the story, OneBun. It warms my little islander heart. But I have ta leave now.

@Escape
                            Oh, I hope so, Escape, I like our wonderful alien so very much. It's a little frustrating not to be able to help more, ya know.

Morning is almost coming and this islander is sure gonna get it this time less she hurries back ta bed. I'm very happy you liked da episode, Escape. Good night/evening!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Spiders are nasty!! OneBun....don't look in the Show Me thread because Darknight posted a really nasty one!!

@ Lilli...yes, I do wish I could help more, too! Goodnight to you!! Sleep well!

Comment

• Good nite Lilliputt...I hope you rest some!

Escape~ thanks for the warning!

I have 7 yahoo slurp spiders on my own web site right now. lol they multiply fast! Evil little buggers!

woah GamersHood has 59!!!!
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X