Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Bread.....when you gonna get a new laptop?

Comment

• BIG HUG to ya back Escape!! I really don't care, but you could do it if you like
      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• @ Lilli...Well, in the U.S. (we're an odd country) we have plenty of mice with evil pinkys on the hind ends!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
          @ Lilli...Well, in the U.S. (we're an odd country) we have plenty of mice with evil pinkys on the hind ends!
          A-HA! Is that soooo....ANOTHER idea I could..."BORROW"...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Hi Darknight!! You Dancin' king....

@ MISS HOLLAND and Lilli....I edited the Adventures... thread so that it reads, "Miss Holland."

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
              Hi Darknight!! You Dancin' king....
              Whats Up.

@ Lilli you got to go on a real GH adventure. Looks like you and Theme had fun meeting each other.
              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                Whats Up.

@ Lilli you got to go on a real GH adventure. Looks like you and Theme had fun meeting each other.
                You read the latest entry in the Escape story? Lilli's working on the next part right now, I think...I can't wait.

Comment

• not yet i'm a slow reader (small attention span)

Comment

• @ Darknight..it's because you're always on the lookout for you bat signal....

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                      Whats Up.

Hi dear hero! Yes, a true Adventure it was Sir Theme and I had so much fun he actually ended up ROFL.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• you guys, why couldn't i be there

edit: gtg! see you tomorrow
                        Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                          Hi dear hero! Yes, a true Adventure it was Sir Theme and I had so much fun he actually ended up ROFL.
                          I can actually picture him on the ground rolling in front of all the other people.

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                          @ Darknight..it's because you're always on the lookout for you bat signal....
                          And always look behind me for white coats.

Comment

• @ Lilli...I also believe that you two were ROFL at the train station, muttering things about an alien, a robot, blossoming flowers, you hero, etc.... Bet the people in the white coats were almost there when you two parted ways!

@ Darknight.....ROFL!! I bet you do....

@ Miss Holland.... Okay....Have a good evening! Bye!

Comment

• Hey everybody

Oh...bye Hollandgirl...
                              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Hey doglover

Comment

Working...
                                X