Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heyyy Esacpezz Nooo dreaaminng!!! Hellp mee a liitlle feet oveerrr Heeree!!!
    I meaaanz *hiccup* Zoooxx, noohooo haandd ROFL!
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
      Heyyy Esacpezz Nooo dreaaminng!!! Hellp mee a liitlle feet oveerrr Heeree!!!
      I meaaanz *hiccup* Zoooxx, noohooo haandd ROFL!
      *With the fumbling help of Adventure foot finally gets out of hole* OOOUUUF! Thank you, dear! Now I can head home to da hut and get some rest. *Hugs Adventure who is still giggeling for some reason* Good night dear...err...you do know how ta get home, right?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Noo I orrbs mysselff too myyy *hiccup* roomzzz. Mucchhz eaasiier!!! Goooddnighhht myy deerr, uuhhh deaarr Friiiendd.

*arrives save at her rooms and going to sleep * Zzzzzzzzz
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Girls, Great to see you made a new story here!! I'm off for a while!
          See ya soon

Comment

• Until later Lili. I am going to surf a bit online. See you maybe later?!

Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Whatever is happening, I'm very confused, and just staring at the screen, puzzling over what is happening.

Comment

• Hey Lili....I know you're here.

Comment

• Yes, I found you entered the room. How're you? Don't you have a headache or heartburn?

Comment

• Ah...ya....woke up at the base of a tree....don't remember what that's about....

How are ya!?

Comment

• LOL!! I thought so!! And Adventure will not remember the story around the tree too. I'm doing fine. You're back from school? Did you have a fun there?

Comment

• Ah...no school. I was supposed to meet with my group for a class project, and I was almost to the meeting place, and 3 of the 5 people call and cancel. This is the second time they did that. Has me very angry, because it's due soon, and we get a group grade, but haven't even met yet!! Makes me so mad.

Comment

• Oh no. That's bad... When is the due? soon it comes?

Comment

• It's due next Wednesday, and we are all busy between now and then with other classes, work, or other things. I don't know what we're going to do. We didn't choose our groups, and I got stuck with people in my group who don't care about their grade. *SIGH*

Comment

• hi every one

Comment

• Hey Ace! What's up?

Comment

Working...
                                X