Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Adventure, It's good you have just a slight hedache after you drand a barrel of carrot rum. And I'm too surprized to know lilli joined here almost the same time I did.

@Escape, Of course I will be your guide then. 1500 bucks is kinda expensive... I think there is a cheaper one.

Comment

• @Escape
      I don't know, I just thought that he was here like forever. Well at least much longer then me and that he was just hiding for all that time in the riddle section. I never really looked at the information under his avatar, I guess.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lili....any idea what sites give cheaper flights? I've tried Orbitz, Travelocity, etc. Or, what is a good time of year to head out that way?

@ Adventure....It DOES seem as though he knows everyone so well!

Comment

• im the stick man
          Attached Files

Comment

• @ Ace...hey...why ya walkin' on me??

Comment

• my followers told me 2

Comment

• @Escape
                Well you are right about that. I hope he isn't a slurp spider in disguise.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Ace....ah....you're evil followers, huh? Where are they.... ?

@ Adventure...Hmmm Maybe he isn't a logical robot at all, but a slurp spider disguised as a robot...like the slurp spider disguised as a police officer in Philadelphia!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                    @ Ace....ah....you're evil followers, huh? Where are they.... ?
                    Already deleted.

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                    @ Adventure...Hmmm Maybe he isn't a logical robot at all, but a slurp spider disguised as a robot...like the slurp spider disguised as a police officer in Philadelphia!!
                    OMG I alsmost forgot that! Guess it is the alcohol.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• they r not evil they r chickens

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                        Already deleted.
                        Deleted? Who? What? When? Where?

Comment

• @Escape
                          Your edit popped up in my post when I submitted it. I already fixed it.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• haha adventure
                            Attached Files

Comment

• @ Adventure....AH!!!! Got it! Thanks! And yes, the alcohol makes us forget a lot. Something is coming to mind about Lilli and a hole...or something....somebunny...
                              ()

Comment

• @Escape, I don't know much about the traveller site in your country, but we do have the cheaper one around 800 bucks for a round-trip ticket from San Fransisco to Tokyo or Osaka. I'll google that for ya.

@Ace, I see you stickman dancing on Escape's post. And now you're petting Adventure??

Comment

Working...
                                X