This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Ace
    LOL, you are going on your knees for me. Please stand up that's not necessary at all. I am not the queen you know.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure.... LOL

@ Lili...THANK YOU!!!

@ Ace....you're quite creative!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
        @ Adventure....AH!!!! Got it! Thanks! And yes, the alcohol makes us forget a lot. Something is coming to mind about Lilli and a hole...or something....somebunny...
        ()
        Lol, yes I remember something too... like Lilli putting up pink bunnies in a tree..
        ahhhh my head.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• haha!

i spat on u adventure
          Attached Files

Comment

• @ Adventure...Yes...pink bunnies, holes, Oh, I just can't remember...oh, the alocholic haze....

(BTW, I'm very anxious to read Becky's ending to the Creature story in GH Hotel!!)

Comment

• @Ace
              yes I see. Luckely for me I can thake that.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I am an elite member of GFARDTO
                not

Comment

• @Ace, Nooooooo!!

@Adventure and Escape, You are... uhm... whata say... heavy drinkers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Acelightning
                    I am an elite member of GFARDTO
                    not
                    We're a dangerous bunch...we're a terrorist group. You'd better be careful what ya say!!

@ Adventure....I found Sir Theme!!

@ Lili....US!?? Adventure? Are we heavy drinkers? I don't think so....*shakes head* Definitely not...only a drink now and then....

Comment

• im officially addicted 2 Gamershood©

Comment

@ Adventure...Yes...pink bunnies, holes, Oh, I just can't remember...oh, the alocholic haze....

(BTW, I'm very anxious to read Becky's ending to the Creature story in GH Hotel!!)
                        Me too! Very much! And I am glad I was just in time to post my writings. I was kinda stuck with it and thought well let just post what I have and see what happens. And then Dazed told me that Becky already was writing the ending.
                        I am so glad. I was afraid the story was bleeding till dead.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

We're a dangerous bunch...we're a terrorist group. You'd better be careful what ya say!!

@ Adventure....I found Sir Theme!!
                          no one can defeat lightning knights

Comment

• @ Ace...ya, join the rest of us who are addicted!! It's a lot of fun here!!

Comment

• once i spent 10 hours on gamershood

Comment

• Wow...I spend 8 at a time...but that's because I'm at work, and keep it minimized on my screen. Work a little, play a little, work a little, play a little.... My weekends, I'm on a LOT less. I'm not normally home, then.

I hope Mistery comes online today....missed her yesterday! Darn "real life" stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X