X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r u sure u weren't like this escape?

Comment

• Oh, thank you Adventure!! How did you find it so quickly!! Is there a trick to searching for certain posts????

@ Ace....I don't do drugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
        Oh, thank you Adventure!! How did you find it so quickly!! Is there a trick to searching for certain posts????

@ Ace....I don't do drugs.
        u claim u dont do drugs

Comment

AH....are you a "heavy drinker?!" I'm trying to find the post where Adventure and I think we can fly in the GH Hotel....You'll laugh!!
          I'm normaly a " good drinker"... But all my friends say I'm a heavy one! When I traveled in Mexico, I had a party with freinds from the US. After I drank a while, I fell asleep on the bed probably from a tiredness of the trip. They put many bottles and cans of alcohol like beer, whisky and tequila in fron of me sleeping. One guy took a picture and printed it on a T-shirt!! That says "japanese party girl"!! Can you imagine how embarrast i was??

@Adventure, thanks for the link. I'll read it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
            I'm normaly a " good drinker"... But all my friends say I'm a heavy one! When I traveled in Mexico, I had a party with freinds from the US. After I drank a while, I fell asleep on the bed probably from a tiredness of the trip. They put many bottles and cans of alcohol like beer, whisky and tequila in fron of me sleeping. One guy took a picture and printed it on a T-shirt!! That says "japanese party girl"!! Can you imagine how embarrast i was??

@Adventure, thanks for the link. I'll read it now.
            OMG, Lili!! That is SOOOO funny!! Do you still have the tee shirt? I have some funny pics from when I was drinking in the real world, too, but nothing that good!! I'm reading the GH Hotel party...SO FUNNY!!

Comment

• same happened 2 me except i was fumbling around cause i was drunk as hell

Comment

• @ all...I think that Yahoo must have named their "spiders" slurp spiders after all the "drinking" that happens around here with Adventure and me. If you read the GH Hotel where Adventure and I raced eachother drinking, we kept slurping. It was later that the "slurp spiders" were noticed. Wonder if the "slurp" up all the carrot rum!!! Drunk slurp spiders!!!!

Comment

Oh, thank you Adventure!! How did you find it so quickly!! Is there a trick to searching for certain posts????
                  No I was just lucky. I only knew that it was three weeks ago.

Okay I really need to go now. I will be back in hour of eight. Hope to see you all by then.

EDIT: ROFL Escape!!!! Yeah that must be it.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Bye Adventure!! Good day!!

Comment

@ all...I think that Yahoo must have named their "spiders" slurp spiders after all the "drinking" that happens around here with Adventure and me. If you read the GH Hotel where Adventure and I raced eachother drinking, we kept slurping. It was later that the "slurp spiders" were noticed. Wonder if the "slurp" up all the carrot rum!!! Drunk slurp spiders!!!!
                      LOL! I think they want more of that good carrot rum!

Okay I am really gone now.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• see ya

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                          ROFL!!!! I am reading that drinking party again. OMG we are really worse. ROFL!!! If anyone likes to read it here did I started.

http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...=2414&page=130
                          Thanks Adventure!! I really ROFL so hard while I was reading your alcohol drinking race with Escape!! And when you two tried to fly!!
                          OK, have a good day.

@Escape, Yes I still have that shirt.. LOL!! Drunk slurp spiders!

Comment

• @ Lili...glad you liked Adventure and my drinking race. It was sooooo funny!!

So you seem to travel a lot....Kyoto, Mexico, San Anselmo, CA....wow! Your a world-renowned "heavy drinker!" LOL..

Hmm....this can't be good...it's 1:20 a.m., I have to be up by 8 a.m. for work, and I'm really not all that tired, yet. Hope I get sleepy soon!!!!

Comment

• must be a little sleepy

Comment

• @Escape, Not that famouse like you and Adventure.. have you noticed we have 26 guests or slurp spiders here in general chat? Should we serve them carrot rum??
                                And I just traveled in the US and Mexico, and I really wanna visit Europe, south asia and Australia. If I have enough money and time..*sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X