Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL! Garbage caaaan! Ha, ha! No, for some reason she thinks my cooking is ok. Oh, and of course I read da latest episode. Ha, ha, ha! You got a bit tipsy didn't you? Thaz soo funny! It is always a pleasure to read your chapters, Escape, cuz you are brilliant!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
      LOL! Garbage caaaan! Ha, ha! No, for some reason she thinks my cooking is ok. Oh, and of course I read da latest episode. Ha, ha, ha! You got a bit tipsy didn't you? Thaz soo funny! It is alway a pleasure to read your chapters, Escape, cuz you are brilliant!!
      Me? Brilliant? I think not...(though I do thank you for the kind words). I always look forward to reading others'' stories and your chapters....People here are SOOOO creative! I need a little help in that department, but I do enjoy writing anyway!

@ Miss Holland....well, when the men in the white coats IM-ed me via MSN this morning asking if I knew someone named Miss Holland....or maybe I'm just crazy....

@ Beanman...I don't know. Sorry. But, hello to you!!

Comment

• @ Darknight....YAY! ...How's inventory day!?

Good so far. The counting starts at 6:00pm so today is mostly a clean up day.
        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• @ Holland those guy in white coats...ive been running from them for years!!!
          Once a pirate...

Related to the Loonie Crew!!!
          I am an elite member of GFARDTO

And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC
          Also the referee of GH Looney Bin!!!

Comment

• @ Darknight...AH....and you won't actually have to be there when they do it. Just prepare for it. Not too bad. You get off work at 6 pm, I think....

@ Murph....ROFL!!! You have the GH virus!!

My "coffee spillitis" is kicking in again..darn it!!

Comment

• @Murph: ROFL!! i actually met them first here on gamershood, i've been one too for a while! (a MALE one )
              Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                @ Darknight...AH....and you won't actually have to be there when they do it. Just prepare for it. Not too bad. You get off work at 6 pm, I think....

@ Murph....ROFL!!! You have the GH virus!!

My "coffee spillitis" is kicking in again..darn it!!
                Yes at 6 but I have to stay and help run the programs for the people counting.
                Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Hello!! I'm ROFLing with Theme's post!!
                  How're you all?

Comment

Me? Brilliant? I think not...(though I do thank you for the kind words). I always look forward to reading others'' stories and your chapters....People here are SOOOO creative! I need a little help in that department, but I do enjoy writing anyway!
                    Kind words? Who? Me? With a pinky like mine, nah-aah, ain't gonna happen any time soon. I'm just stating facts. Hmpf!

Btw, I did read sir Theme being a slurp spider post yes

@Lili
                    LIIIIIIILI! Good ta see ya! I'm fine. How are you?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                      Hello!! I'm ROFLing with Theme's post!!
                      How're you all?
                      How are ya!

Yes, it seems he read the back posts from last night! I ROFL when I read them too, which of course gave me odd looks from my co-workers AGAIN!! Sir Theme had me laughing so hard!!!

@ Darknight....You should have the big boss (I know you're manager) buy you all dinner!!

Comment

• Hi everybunny
                        Sorry that I couldn't be around for a while.

I tried to read up now the new posts (haven't had time yet to visit our Adventure thread), and had to do some moderation things first like "post mergitis fuchsiae", "post deletis major" etc.

But: I have already seen the MEETING pic of Lilli and Theme, yay!).

Comment

• Hey lilli *dancing happily with lilli*I'm good!!
                          I have to catch up coz you're all laughing now. I wanna know why.

Comment

• @ Mistery....YAY!!!! ....... I MISSED YA!!! Did you see that Sir Theme is a Slurp Spider!! Yup!! Glad to have you back.

Comment

• MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTERY!!! HUGE So happy ta see you, my dear alien!! *Starts ta dance * Where have you been? I missed you. Oh, and you CAN take a note of that: "Lilliputt missed alien Mistery".

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

@ Mistery....YAY!!!! ....... I MISSED YA!!! Did you see that Sir Theme is a Slurp Spider!! Yup!! Glad to have you back.
                                Do you think I didn't know that?!? Now you have revealed the secret

Thank you Escape and Lilli

Comment

Working...
                                X