Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL....You're in the looney den (instead of bin).... Wonder if they'd still call you a "bun" if they knew you kinda sorta stole the Liberty Bell...

Comment

• hhmmm... new word...."Bunglar" instead of burglar?

Last edited by OneBun; 10-14-2006, 03:12:31.
      Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
      Looney GHer!

Comment

• Bungler.....LOL!!! *sees OneBun take note of her new word on her ever existent notebook*

Comment

• @OneBun & Escape
          LOL. You crack me up everytime.

So Escape where did you stall our rum?
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Welcome back again, Adventure!!! Not keeping your hubby awake, I hope!!

Comment

• @Escape
              No he is laughing about his own story. He is very good actually and writes hilarious stories, which are in some way also very serious at the same time.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure...Cool! What kinds of stories does he write?

As for the carrot rum....I am struggling to push some down OneBun's holes on Carrot Island. But..................I DO still have 3 barrels just sitting here....just kinda staring at me......hmm....Just staring back at me..3 barrels of carrot rum....hmm..... What to do....what to do....

Comment

• What Barrels of carrot rum? I didn't find any down the holes in my basement! ...really

Looney GHer!

Comment

• Oh....We think the Slurp Spiders come to GH Planet for our enormous stockpiles of carrot rum...Adventure and "slurp" them a lot, and we decided yesterday, that's what their after. Being Adventure and I like to - er - um - drink a little, we have large amounts of it....

Comment

• @Escape
                      Depends on his mood, but most of it is kinda in the mythical, adventurous and horrifying genre. But he also wrote a little story about a the growing up of a german boy/man, who got only good prospects and in fact is a good person, but end up in the trench of world war 2 and get killed right away at his first battle.

LOL, I got his approval to post this.

Edit: And don't forgot about the loses we got because of that slurp spiders. We going to ran out of carrot rum someday.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure...I'm glad he approved! Sounds really, really interesting!!!! Just also, sounds very sad...

@ All...I think I am going to get off this for a bit. If you are headed to bed, soon, Adventure, sleep well and maybe I'll see ya with your coffee!! Everyone have a good night, and I'll talk to ya later!!

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing! Sounds kinda like it's sad. War makes me sad though. It sounds like something my hubby would read.
                          Looney GHer!

Comment

• I agree...I HATE WAR....it's so sad. But some very interesting movies/books form in that context.

Comment

• Rofl

Comment

• Yes, the story about the German boy is in the beginning just beautiful to read, but it floating over in a sort of sad drama.The way life can be.

Btw Leaving your room 5 is very hard.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X