This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btw,what are u guys talking bout...
    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
      lol,mystery u dont talk much.but when u talk we laugh.
      I meant that in a good way.
      Excuse me? Are we talking about the same mod that spied on me and sir Theme? I think our alien has difficulties not posting around here. I mean somebunnys got over 10 000 POSTS!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
        Excuse me? Are we talking about the same mod that spied on me and sir Theme? I think our alien has difficulties not posting around here. I mean somebunnys got over 10 000 POSTS!
        Okay, then I won't post for 3 days. How about that?

Comment

• excuse me if im wrong but what are u talking about,im totallyt confused now.
          If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• eeeeeewwwww a WASP got into my ROOM!!!
            Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
              Okay, then I won't post for 3 days. How about that?
              BOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I so SORRY! BAD PINKY *evil pinky curls into hand* Please post! I couldn't be without my alien AND Doglover. It just would be too much. *Sobs, tries ta dry tears*

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Bye everyone, going to play SCIII. Darn Chronicles of the Sword mode!

Comment

• freakshow u always cease to amaze me wid ur impuses,wits and wackyness.

Comment

• mwahaha, read a bit back, I used a certa. . . *dissappears and the room turns pitch black. All Maniac can hear are the tortured screams of people. He feels something beneath his feet and just as he's about to feel it, the lights go on and he's in a room with skeletons with flesh and muscle hanging off, chained to the wall, and beneath him are the mangled arms, legs and heads of the victims.*
                    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• omg,,,,,what the hell is going on,and what are u talking about?>

Comment

• Bye, Vault! See ya!

@Mistery
                        Miiiistery....hello...still there...*sobs*...mad at me? *Starts ta cry again * No Mistery...oh, are ppl gonna be mad at me. Stupid pinky!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• ROFL, looks like you should have kept your mouth shut maniac - now u'r in one of Freakshows traps

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• (In the normal world)

Ooh, I love using my new ability. . . Best figure that Manaic expirence it first-hand than me explaining it. . .

Oh, and don't forget, anyone in the nightmare realm can't hear or see us He's stuck there til he gets to a portal. . .
                            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                              Bye, Vault! See ya!

@Mistery
                              Miiiistery....hello...still there...*sobs*...mad at me? *Starts ta cry again * No Mistery...oh, are ppl gonna be mad at me. Stupid pinky!
                              *Still running in silent mode*

MMMMMHHH; MHHHHMMMH....
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Ok, so you be on silent mode Mistery and I won't post a new episode in Adventures for three days. I mean waz da point if I don't get a reaction from my favourite alien? *Still trying to dry tears*

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X