This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
    But then, it started doing it again today, when I tried to log in. But I FIXED it!! I'm very proud of that!!
    Did you use my dear friend Lilli's method????

oops Escape, looks like you gotta stop talking to us now

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• What's goin' on Freakshow!! Nice to see ya....as long as you don't put me back in the nightmare realm. Oh, btw, you see you're an FBI agent??

@ Dazed...THAT'S THE ONE I USED!!! *laughs*

Comment

• You fixed a computer problem? Really? Well I...I...OMG I gotta before you. YOU ARE A GENIUS!

@Freakshow
        HI! Happy ta see ya. Howz it goin'? Read da story?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• yer, I saw, to tell the truth, I've always been one
          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• @lilli, I now understand why you're so happy to be with us!!
            You and Mistery spent the time so lonely.... Wow whata sad sond you sang!!
            @freak, Hey!! What's up?

Comment

• @ Freakshow...ya, you had some dealings with Scotland yard, too. Missed the Disco Bat!!

@ Lilli....Nah...just call me when you need help.... (Ya, right!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                @lilli, I now understand why you're so happy to be with us!!
                You and Mistery spent the time so lonely.... Wow whata sad sond you sang!!
                @freak, Hey!! What's up?
                Exactly! Oh, to be understood *sniff, sniff* finally. Feels good, my dear friend.

@Escape
                You want me to call you, when sir Theme lives a few hours from where I live? As smart as you are, I don't think so.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                  Look at the GamersHood News:
                  I just saw the "news" So funny!!!

Comment

• @Lilli and everybody

Yes it is indeed good to be here with all of you girls and guys.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• hmm. . . so bored. doing this monopoly thing from McDonalds. . . so stupid but got nothing better to do. . .
                      I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• Adventure and Escape, you do realise that in the new story we are in OneBuns basement. Hmmmm, I wonder what it was you gals hid there? Lemme think....hmmm...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                          Exactly! Oh, to be understood *sniff, sniff* finally. Feels good, my dear friend.

@Escape
                          You want me to call you, when sir Theme lives a few hours from where I live? As smart as you are, I don't think so.
                          Ah...and here I was searchin' for a good excuse for the boss to pay for a trip to Sweden...

@ Freakshow..I've never won anything with that McDonald's Monopoly game. But, I eat there very little, so I had very few pieces.

Comment

Ah...and here I was searchin' for a good excuse for the boss to pay for a trip to Sweden...

@ Freakshow..I've never won anything with that McDonald's Monopoly game. But, I eat there very little, so I had very few pieces.
                            Just tell him I need you to deliver an important letter PERSONALLY.
                            Did you see my last post?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                              Adventure and Escape, you do realise that in the new story we are in OneBuns basement. Hmmmm, I wonder what it was you gals hid there? Lemme think....hmmm...
                              Nothing important. Don't worry about it.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

same here, but I just happen to eat only once every 2 weeks, at most, all the pieces I have are collected from family members that have gotten them. Well, it says I won a mobile game, but it'll probably be something stupid, so I just ignored it (plus I don't think my cell phone can support games )

Comment

Working...
                                X