This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
    hmm. . . so bored. doing this monopoly thing from McDonalds. . . so stupid but got nothing better to do. . .
    Wha but that was in England months ago!!! Finally something came out in England before America

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• @ Freakshow....Hey, maybe you can get the mobile game on your parents phone and play fry guy chasing Ronald or something!

@ Lilli...just don't go searching TOOOO much in OneBun's basement....there's nothin' down there..... No sireee....... Nope.....

Comment

• @Lilli
        Once again I loved the new episode you wrote. And we are in the Nederlands!!! You have good fantasy! Good work!
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
          @ Freakshow....Hey, maybe you can get the mobile game on your parents phone and play fry guy chasing Ronald or something!

@ Lilli...just don't go searching TOOOO much in OneBun's basement....there's nothin' down there..... No sireee....... Nope.....
          Oh I won't go searching, but oooh I dunno what could happen...

@Adventure
          I'm very happy you liked it. Also glad that Escape doesn't want my head on a plate for what I did to her poor mama.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @lilli, *gives her a comfy hug* You, Mistery and OneBun have great sense of making the parody song!! LOL

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
            I just saw the "news" So funny!!!
            Where can I find the GH news?

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
              @lilli, *gives her a comfy hug* You, Mistery and OneBun have great sense of making the parody song!! LOL

Where can I find the GH news?
              The GH News? On our wonderful aliens ship.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• gwahaha, yer, I'm more into killing R.M. , no one likes him, he's like, a cartoonish M.J. , he's always arond children and popping up when they least expect it. . . (besides, I got one more piece till I "win" $50k Fat chance I get the piece before the game ends )
                I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• @ Lili....here ya go....

http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=23763
                  Very funny!!

@ Freakshow.... R.M. ISSSS kinda creepy!!!

Comment

• @Lili
                    Of topic: Mystery makes the GH News. Now and then she post it in chitchat. Some of the data she collects.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• y'know, i reckon we need to make a GH news thread, where we can keep all our GH news clippings, that way everyone will be kept informed of the latest revalations!

Comment

• Ooh...Dazed...I like that idea! You should talk to a mod about that!!

Comment

• @ Dazed
                          That's not a bad idea. We can copy them and place them together in a new thread.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                            y'know, i reckon we need to make a GH news thread, where we can keep all our GH news clippings, that way everyone will be kept informed of the latest revalations!
                            Of da chit-chat ya mean. Oh, that would be a real treat. Espacially if you girls have a little "tipsy" party again and end up as da latest news.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @lilli, Escape, Adventure
                              Thanks I'm still on the way to get to that post!!
                              LOL!! so funny!!

@dazed, I really like that idea!!

Comment

• well ya know Mistery is the GH journalist, so she should put all her news in a thread...we have had quite a lot so far

hmm...well I hope our tipsyness wouldn't make the headlines

Comment

Working...
                                X