This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Lili
    Yes , you are right! At least for me it is. Oh, it is about 10.50 am, but I'm really sleepy. Just had ta post da next part of Graphophobia cuz it practically wrote it self. Gotta get me some coffeee brb.

@Escape
    You sang a song, aaawwww, and I was not around. Feelin' good now?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
      *ponders over Mistery's question, then realizes he's become more human than he should be* OMG, I'm becoming Pinocchio!

It should be Escape, now the real fun begins and I have a lot of people to meet in both Stockholm and Malm?

Btw, I reat the end to the story, what a nice ending, almost enough to make me shed a tear
      It's a good thing you said "almost" because had you said you DID shed a tear, I'd have to think you're human!!! Then, I'd know Mistery has a lot of work to do on you!!

I'm glad the real fun begins, now for ya!! How many more days left on your trip?

Comment

• Escape, that was what I was thinking as well And well, I'm not sure, I'm supposed to go home tomorrow night and be home in Aarhus Wednesday at noon. But since there are 3 people I'd like to meet in Malmö I have to figure out if I can squeeze that in, somehow.

Mistery, I'm glad you're around to help

I just read the Grapho...something story. Now I'm a camera too? You have too big imaginations! I like all my built-in functions though
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
        - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• I am terribly sorry, but I have to leave now
          Be back tonight with a new chapter in Graphophobia
          Bye all
          Theme, have a wonderful rest of your trip, special hug

Comment

• Thank you Mistery Take good care of yourself.
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Have a wonderful, stress-free day, Mistery!!! Enjoy a cup of tea in the afternoon with cat hair!! Bye!!

@ Sir Theme....That's exciting!! A bunch of people you have never met in person?

Comment

• Hi everyone and bye everyone. I've got to go now.
                "THEY MISUNDERESTIMATED ME" (George W. Bush)

Good Handkerchiefs Pelt Old Ladies In Car Engines, Often Fighting Fireman's Ice-Carrying Enlarged Rodents!!!

Member of the Looney Bin Fan Club!!!

Themepark's Long Lost Son????!!!!????

Comment

• Oh, bye Slimy!!! I like your new avatar and PP!!! Appropriate for our resident policeman!!

Comment

• See you later, dear alien! It will be fun ta see what you are gonna think of for the next episode on our little tale.

@Slimy Jim
                    Bye! See ya!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @Escape, I had side track for searching while I read your story, that's why it took me quite a long time. But I've found something for ya I will PM you later.

@Theme, It's good to hear that you have a good morning there Reading your post, I remenbered that I had a experience of sleeping on the gym floor when I was in the junior high. It made my body hurt so much!!

@lilli, Don't fall asleep like I did in the morning!

@Mistery, See you later in the evening!

Comment

• Escape, yes, most of them are from another website I frequently use, and most of whom I consider to be good friends. And then there's a certain ROFL'ing woman in Malmö too

See, lili knows what I'm talking about Those grad school/junior high/whatever you call it, trips that you had to somewhere else in the country for like a weekend and you had to stay at a school at night because the teachers were cheap And yes, they are really not good for your body

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Lili....Searching? Hmm...you have me curious!! But, I am a patient person!! I shall wait for your PM!

@ Sir Theme....That's so cool!! To be able to meet all your good friends "in person" You know...Robot to person meeting. I think that's great!! I hope you don't have to sleep on any more classroom floors, though!!! You and Lilli must take more pictures!!!

Comment

• No no, that's over now Escape, that was only for the weekend. Last night I slept in a real bed, not even a bunk bed like most hostels have. I love Swedish hostels, they have quality

And well, it's mostly cool yeah That's usually why I wanna travel, to meet all the people I talk to a lot around the world.

Oh and btw, if I just suddenly log off without saying goodbye, it's because someone else wants to use the computer at the hostel

And we will, Escape, if I'm able to stop by Who knows, maybe we will have more GamersHood friends spying on us

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• When my friend traveled Europe with the Rocky Horror Picture Show (I've never seen it) she told me they stayed at Hostels and that some were great, and some left something to be desired.... They also got to stay at some hotels, too. She traveled Europe for 3 months!!! I was so jealous, but happy for her!!

Comment

• Well, your friend is certainly right. I've been positively surprised at the standard of the hostels so far, especially the one I'm at now, I even wanna buy their furniture

As for my own town, the only hostel I know of, is one of those bunk bed ones, and it's okay, but not really a place you feel like being in, not cozy or anything.

And I just now saw that OneBun had also posted a pic of me and Lilli, very funny, I KNEW I had seen her around the station somewhere!

Oh...boy, I keep editing my own post I forgot to say that I actually won something in a competition this weekend so it wasn't a complete loss

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X