This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThemePark
    Escape, I've had this nickname for 10 years, actually it was 10 years exactly this September. It's the name of one of my all time favourite games, and it means a lot to me because it has been a part of my life for so long, getting to know people around the world and opening a whole new world to me. Plus it's somewhat unique, chances are that if you see someone using that name on some website, it's probably 90 % likely to be me. Until a couple of months ago I was actually sure I was the only one who ever used that nickname, but sadly no

Mistery, well I'd say that so far all the descriptions that have been made of me in the stories, especially from Escapes posts have been remarkably accurate of the real me. But I'm very, very far from being a leader type
    There can't be too many people out there using that screen name though. Can you settle with being only ONE of the ONE's instead of the ONLY one? Hope so! But, you're the only ThemePark nicknamed SIR THEME, or the intelligent logical, humanoid, robot...something...I have forgotten.

WOW! I'm so glad that I "got you" right!! *feels happy* It's your polite demeanor.

@ Becky..what do ya think about Adventure and Dazed writing a "clubbin' story!?"

Comment

Mistery, well I'd say that so far all the descriptions that have been made of me in the stories, especially from Escapes posts have been remarkably accurate of the real me. But I'm very, very far from being a leader type
      *Takes notes of this in substitution for OneBun who is still suffering from Graphophobia*

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
        Ooh..I have a GREAT idea for a story!! How about Adventure and Dazed write a story about "clubbin'" Hmmm?????? Anyone want to read a story about that!??!? Hmm??????? I think those to should write a fun story about that!! What do YOU think, lilli?????? *wink, wink* Well, ladies, whattdaya say????
        Yeah, that definately sounds like a good idea After all You, Adventure and I *cough* pretend *cough* to be drunk so well

Hi Becky

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• @ Dazed.....'pretend'... Lilli kinda sorta had a hand in the idea....didn't ya, Lilli!??!?!?!??! I love that idea!!!

Comment

There can't be too many people out there using that screen name though. Can you settle with being only ONE of the ONE's instead of the ONLY one? Hope so! But, you're the only ThemePark nicknamed SIR THEME, or the intelligent logical, humanoid, robot...something...I have forgotten.

WOW! I'm so glad that I "got you" right!! *feels happy* It's your polite demeanor.

@ Becky..what do ya think about Adventure and Dazed writing a "clubbin' story!?"
            Awesome idea Escape
            Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
            we grow old because we stop playing games"
            sigpic

Comment

• Escape Well, like I've said before I've actually been impressed by your descriptions, I think you've been inside my head somehow And of course I can settle for only being one, I'm still the best of them Nah, not true but I AM for sure the only one with more than 50 nicknames ALL related to this one

Mistery
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
              - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

@ Dazed.....'pretend'... Lilli kinda sorta had a hand in the idea....didn't ya, Lilli!??!?!?!??! I love that idea!!!
                WHO?! ME? Naaah, you must have them paws crossed again

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Well people it's time for me to go up and get my beauty sleep I probably won't be online tomorrow, so I will see you all Wednesday night when I've come home and have slept in my own bed for a while
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• If there's a clubbin story I would like to remember if im there dancing so take pictures.

Bye Theme
                    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Oh...Mistery, did you read the suggestion of having a thread for the newspaper clippings. After all you seem to have become our resident journalist, so was kinda thinking it would be good for all the BIG news that seems to be happening around here

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Dazed my partner how are you dear?

Be right back guys. I am tooo hungry. Anyone wanna join me for a sandwich
                        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                        we grow old because we stop playing games"
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ahh.... Goodnight "Sir Theme with the many nicknames!!" Sleep well!! (Seems so weird, as it's 2:42 pm here...) Don't dream bad dreams about all of us!! (I read how you said you dream about all your online friends at all the sites and that they weren't good dreams!) Bye!!!

@ Becky....a FOX sandwich???

Comment

• No no Escape, I didn't say they were bad dreams, just very weird dreams. It's not like nightmares or anything Just dreams that would make any psychiatrist run away crying for his mother because he couldn't analyze them

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Well people it's time for me to go up and get my beauty sleep I probably won't be online tomorrow, so I will see you all Wednesday night when I've come home and have slept in my own bed for a while
                              Bye Sir Theme, we are looking forward to your next visit
                              ROFL because of your last post

@Dazed:
                              You mean a GamersHood News thread?
                              Well, if the others agree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
                                Dazed my partner how are you dear?

Be right back guys. I am tooo hungry. Anyone wanna join me for a sandwich
                                Why, YEAH! Sounds delicious.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Working...
                                X