• yay snicker
    *devoures ALL of the snicker including the wrpper

1700th post
    Live in virtue no desire.
    And in the grave an angels' choir.
    You look to heaven, wonder why.
    No one can see them in the sky.
    Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
      OMG, it's too funny Now explain that, Lilli
      Why should I? You put me there remember, you do it. Hmpf! (jk)

Carrot Island is a made up island on Gamers Hood planet and I sorta made myself a hut on that island - so I'm a Carrot Islander.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Becky's here Becky's here tralalalala!!!
        Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• *looks over at Jellybean with demonic eyes* Hello there. . . *takes out chainsaw* Guess some rearrnging is due. . . *revs up chainsaw and charges at her laughing manaically*

(In the real world) Ahhh. . . nothing like scaring the crap outta a returning user. . .
          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
            Becky's here Becky's here tralalalala!!!
            Maybe you shouldn't do that tomorrow at school

(Sorry, but I'm ROFL all the time because of Chit Chat and GH Hotel thread)

Comment

• is it a bird is it a plane...NO it's becky the BSB(i think) lover who can moderate
              Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

• Aww..Jellybeans gone was gonna ask how the whole pregnancy thing was going oh well.

Anyway guess what!?!??!?!?

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                  *looks over at Jellybean with demonic eyes* Hello there. . . *takes out chainsaw* Guess some rearrnging is due. . . *revs up chainsaw and charges at her laughing manaically*

(In the real world) Ahhh. . . nothing like scaring the crap outta a returning user. . .
                  plz jellybean is 1337
                  she doesn't fear your flimsey chainsaw

you have to threaten her PITBULLS for real terror
                  Rammstein ~ Engel

Comment

• bread, do you want to visit the nightmare realm? You know I can make it suitable to my standards, hell I can even make you die from insanity.. .
                    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                      Maybe you shouldn't do that tomorrow at school

(Sorry, but I'm ROFL all the time because of Chit Chat and GH Hotel thread)
                      What? Why not? I do that all the time...
                      Wait...what's the problem of starting making strange noises in front of alot of people?!? Don't you guys do that?!? Well...I do it all the time... ROFL

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                        bread, do you want to visit the nightmare realm? You know I can make it suitable to my standards, hell I can even make you die from insanity.. .
                        dude i'm already insane i'm even WARPED BEYOND REALITY ask my man eating lime geletain

>_>

and will the nightmare realm be fun and chrismassy -_0
                        Rammstein ~ Engel

Comment

• It certainly can be better sometimes to get help from someone who's around your own age, doglover, older people or myself at least tend to think too advanced about math problems

Hollandgirl is absolutely right in what she did. What I needed to realize is that it has square roots of both sides of the equation. And since it's an = that means the two sides are the same, so you'll end up with the same square roots, i.e. you're taking the square root of the same number on both sides. That is why she could just remove the square roots like that, because she probably realized that the number under both square roots must be the same for the equation to be true.

And from then on it's just simple math.
                          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                          - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by bread
                            dude i'm already insane i'm even WARPED BEYOND REALITY ask my man eating lime geletain

>_>

and will the nightmare realm be fun and chrismassy -_0
                            No, it will be filled with hello kitties that will try to huggle and snuggle you and there will be no escape

Comment

• Doglover, the only thing you have to rememeber in equations, is to 'cancel out' on each side of the = sign. You do this by doing the opposite on each side, if that makes sense probably not, but it easy when you know how

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                                It certainly can be better sometimes to get help from someone who's around your own age, doglover, older people or myself at least tend to think too advanced about math problems

Hollandgirl is absolutely right in what she did. What I needed to realize is that it has square roots of both sides of the equation. And since it's an = that means the two sides are the same, so you'll end up with the same square roots, i.e. you're taking the square root of the same number on both sides. That is why she could just remove the square roots like that, because she probably realized that the number under both square roots must be the same for the equation to be true.

And from then on it's just simple math.
                                Oh, yeah, that's right!!! How could I have forgot that...
                                Okay, I already know how she did it...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X