Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You mean you haven't even been there? And here I was waitin' for ya to go on da Hood. Feel a little silly now

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Ya....read me....So how is everybunny?
      @ Lilli.....Ah....it's okay!! I'm glad I had a few minutes to stop by.....

Where's my Adventure????? My drinking buddy!?

Comment

• Peachy keen!!! N U?

Adventure's around sum place... grab lilli & wave her... I hear that butterflies like the smell of flowers!
        Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
        Looney GHer!

Comment

• Sleepy.... Not a good way to head into class, huh!?!?

Comment

• "Peachy keen"? Thaz an expression? Really? Whaz that mean?

@Escape
            It's 3.28 am here so I should be sleepy too I suppose...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Hey escapeGirl How was your class?
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lilli....You've never heard it?? Wow... I'll let OneBun tell ya.

@ OneBun....I just finally was actually able to check out your myspace. You have our banner up!!!! I love it!!!! You can hear the butterfies. LOL!!!

@ Adventure....Hi, my drinking buddy!!!!! Just killing time right now. Class is 3 hours long. It starts at 7 pm. I have 1/2 an hour until then.

Comment

• We love ta help ya kill time, Escape, espacially if it means makin' ya ROFL.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                    "Peachy kean"? Thaz an expression? Really? Whaz that mean?

@Escape
                    It's 3.28 am here so I should be sleepy too I suppose...
                    Peach keen must just be an American expression. All it means is "super great!" Some times people say...

"I'm just Peachy!" both work
                    Looney GHer!

Comment

• @ Lilli....oh here it would be really bad. I'm at the University Library, and eveyone is trying so hard to study and get papers done....OMG.....it would be funny to see all the expressions if I ROFL, though!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                        @ Lilli....You've never heard it?? Wow... I'll let OneBun tell ya.

@ OneBun....I just finally was actually able to check out your myspace. You have our banner up!!!! I love it!!!! You can hear the butterfies. LOL!!!

@ Adventure....Hi, my drinking buddy!!!!! Just killing time right now. Class is 3 hours long. It starts at 7 pm. I have 1/2 an hour until then.
                        Good to hear you thought about us! And I try to stay here, however that's not really been succeeding today.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

@ Lilli....oh here it would be really bad. I'm at the University Library, and eveyone is trying so hard to study and get papers done....OMG.....it would be funny to see all the expressions if I ROFL, though!!!
                          I may have to experiment!
                          Looney GHer!

Comment

• @ Adventure....yes, I was in and out myself today. Gotta work, or the boss will put me in the TRASH CAN!!!

@ OneBun...being you told your boss to get in the garbage can, I believe you!!!

Comment

• "Peachy" I know cuz Escape taught me that and know I know a new expression: "Peachy keen". I'll Start ta use it now: I'm peachy keen! Sounds goood. You know what OneBun, another american told me that there is another word I really like that americans use: flip-flops. Is that true? "Flip-flops"?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

@ Adventure....yes, I was in and out myself today. Gotta work, or the boss will put me in the TRASH CAN!!!

@ OneBun...being you told your boss to get in the garbage can, I believe you!!!
                                It's better if you do it cuz mine won't fit.
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X