• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Mistery!

Comment

• Good morning everybody!
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• hi doglover , mystery,,,are u online right now,i wanna talk to u about something.
        If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Hi, Mistery, Ace and doglover!!
          Sorry but I got a phone call from my aunt and I gonna have a dinner with her family. And I gotta go now!
          I posted to "language" and hopefully everyone understand it

@doglover, How was math today? Did you hand it out to your teacher?

@All I'll try to come back as soon as possible!! Bye!

Comment

• I just checked the posts from the night, and caught up here

Hi Doglover and Maniac

Bye lili, see you later

Comment

• @Lili, I'm now at school, in my computer's class...
              See you later
              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• hey mystery,im gonna start an experiment and was wondering if i could make a thread here..
                If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• About your polyphasic sleeping?

Comment

• aah so u read about it?
                    yes,so that every1 could know how it feels like,i bet its gonna be interesting.
                    Its like a diary entery about how i feel and my time table and something weird that happened and how i spend the day.

Comment

• Sure, it's my job to check all posts, but if I'm in a hurry I might miss something. I read it. I can' decide that alone, I have to talk to my colleagues about that and will PM you as soon as possible, okay?

Comment

• np,or i could put it on a blog site,but i guess that wouldnt be checked as regularly and here,and since im interested in knowing what u people think etc.

Comment

• i have an example as to how,ill put it.
                          My First Blog Post.

Hey,i am going to start polyphasic sleeping from today,since i have a week off and i think this is going to be the perfect time to start.

I have already made the time schedule and its going to be -
                          11:00 pm,3:00 am,6:00 am,11:00 am,3o pm,8:00 pm of 30 mins each.

You must be wondering what is polyphasic sleeping,so i am going to put an extract from wikipedia for all your knowledge.

Polyphasic sleep (also known as Da Vinci sleep or Uberman sleep) is a sleep pattern intended to reduce sleep time to 2–5 hours daily. This is achieved by spreading out sleep into short naps of around 20–45 minutes throughout the day.

The process of adapting to a polyphasic schedule involves a physically very difficult one- to two-week transition period. Thereafter, independent testers claim to experience no apparent drop of cognition or alertness, despite the few hours of sleep attained each day. On the other hand, polyphasic sleep requires a rigid schedule, which makes it infeasible for many people.

established.

Boat racers have used a similar technique to avoid dangers of sleeping for extended periods alone at sea. Astronauts have also occasionally tried similar strategies during extended crises. There is a substantial interest in polyphasic sleep at NASA and among the US military, especially the Marine Corps.

There are at least two schools of thought as to how polyphasic adaptation affects sleep patterns. One school claims that REM sleep is the most necessary stage, and that the body needs multiple hours of this stage each day, so therefore every nap taken by a polyphasic sleeper consists entirely of REM sleep. Another school acknowledges research done on users of this schedule (Scientific American Frontiers 1991), which suggests that the body will enter different stages of sleep during the different naps—REM during some, deeper sleep during others—in order to get some of each essential stage.

Thats it,wish me luck.

Comment

• Okay, Maniac, I will PM you as soon as possible Thanks for your patience

Btw, it's an interesting experiment.

Comment

• yes,it is,and it has many interesting side effects which im going to reveal later.

well bbye.
                              Last edited by Maniac; 10-19-2006, 11:13:49.

Comment

• Ok, anybunny here? Hellooooo!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Working...
                                X