Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, good, i just kept wondering all day but, now, i gotta get back on my latin nd chemistry
    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl
      ok, good, i just kept wondering all day but, now, i gotta get back on my latin nd chemistry
      Chemistry and Geology here...
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• HI!! Mistery, doglover, Hollandgirl and bread!!
        It seems you're all fine
        Well I gotta read back the posts in here that I missed now.

Comment

• Nice to have you around lili, yes, read back, and also check the News if you haven't yet

The story will end soon, and then there are already 2 stories planned

Comment

• Two stories?
            Who will be the writters this time?

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
              Two stories?
              Who will be the writters this time?

Comment

• *YAWN* Good morning........

Comment

• Hiiii, my favorite cat
                  Take a strong coffee and check the story and the News
                  How are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                    Nice to have you around lili, yes, read back, and also check the News if you haven't yet

The story will end soon, and then there are already 2 stories planned
                    the News?? I haven't seen it yet. wow gotta see it too!!

And the stories will be Theme & yours (would be very logical story, right?and whose else?

Comment

• Hey Escape!!!!
                      How are you?

God, I really have to study

Comment

• Hi Mistery!! I'm good. How are you? I will check the story and the news now that I am caught up in chit chat....

Hi Doglover!! How are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                          Hi Mistery!! I'm good. How are you? I will check the story and the news now that I am caught up in chit chat....
                          Still struggling with my headache, but well it's not that bad, just making me a bit slower in my creativity Otherwise I'm fine, thanks
                          Hope you will ROFL today

Comment

• hi again.
                            If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Hi back, Maniac

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                                Hello = Saying welcome
                                I'm just ducky = Unfortunately I turned into a being with a flat beak swimming in a pond.
                                I'm just sportin' my new flip flops.. = I have learned to use my new duck feet to swim.
                                You feelin' that with me sista? = Have you had this experience already as my female relative?
                                ROFL!!!! SOOOOO funny!!! (as was Lilli's story about the two Americans on the ferry!!! LOL!!!)

Originally posted by Darknight
                                @ Mistery I have not read the news yet, stilll working on reading old posts.

@ Lilli Yes Every moring now i get a cup of coffee and read the adventure. I had to sop reading the news (real news) because the adventures are much more entertaining.
                                I used to read the news in the morning, and also get a lot more work done....well, not anymore!!!

This part of the story cracked me up in particular!! ROFL!!

Well done, as always!!

@ Mistery....did you actually get the "okay" from Renegade to use his news!? I love it!!! It's GREAT!!!! I loved that we turned that evil little annoying duck into a rat!!!!! Good way to start the morning!!

And, I am sorry you have a headache. I got one in class last night, took Excedrin, and it went away. I hope something works for you, too!!

Comment

Working...
                                X