Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i saw a documentary bout that wierd looking mole the other day, the things on its nose are like little fingers that help catch and sense worms.
    CHELSEA FC 4EVA

Comment

• bige i thought u had left gamershood?
      If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• @Dazed: What are you then?

Comment

• @Mistery, I try to speak very clearly now, but I'm changing.
          You will find my made-up words sometime from now on. And I might make you confused with those words, and sometimes grammatically.

Comment

• hey kim, post your sig and I'll add it to mine too - we'll start our own Gamershood Chelsea supporters group

@ Mistery - I don't know...just confused I guess

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• ny1 here lives in blackwell oklahoma?
              If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                @Mistery, I try to speak very clearly now, but I'm changing.
                You will find my made-up words sometime from now on. And I might make you confused with those words, and sometimes grammatically.
                Me, confused? Good! You mean you will say things like: "Today. It is vigorous?"

Good, then I'll answer in alienish

Comment

• sig meaning............

signature?? just a guess

you'll have to tell me how, as im new
                  CHELSEA FC 4EVA

Comment

• yes;.

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                      But made-up words are soooo cool and sweet Like when Adventure and Doglover say 'upsad' instead of 'upset'...it makes me laugh every time, and when Becky says ROLF instead of ROFL...
                      All these things are funny, but I hope they never change them because it is what makes them unique...although it is hard to do online, but I just think it is so sweet - if you know what I mean

Comment

• @Mistery, OMG!! that 2nd pic of mole!!

@Maniac, no, he came back some days ago

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                          hey kim, post your sig and I'll add it to mine too - we'll start our own Gamershood Chelsea supporters group

@ Mistery - I don't know...just confused I guess

Comment

• Yeah, that's me mistery...but a female version obviusly. Just Dazed, Crazed and Confused!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                              Yeah, that's me mistery...but a female version obviusly. Just Dazed, Crazed and Confused!!
                              Okay, I'm beaming up on my ship and will take a real pic of you

Comment

• hey mistery you seem 2 have a lot of random pictures, dont suppose you've got a hippo playing basketball? random i no!
                                CHELSEA FC 4EVA

Comment

Working...
                                X