Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are leaving, Becky. Oh, no! Makes me sad. All right, dear wonderful wolf, good night! Biiig I will miss you terribly!

@Mistery
    This one is greek but got a hungarian too actually, I'll tell it some other time. Give me a sec and I'll write it down

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Mistery, do you know about favicons?
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @ Becky....AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Goodnight!! Thanks for the "tipsy" icon!! Sleep well!!

@ Lili...I LOVE you're "online therapy" smiley!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
          About Greek or Hungarian?
          Tell us

Btw, lili you freaked me out with those icons, I'm shocked again...
          Well I don't think it's cause of the malfunction... Just I guess though..

@Theme, so you saw these icons??

@Escape, I knew you would LOVE IT!!

Comment

• Here ya go:

I have two friends that wanted to learn Greek expressions. Normally I teach most commonly used ones but theses two had explicit requests. Thing was they learned the expressions separately, so they didn’t know each others Greek expressions. The first, a lady I taught how to say in Greek: I don’t know, there is no problem and it doesn’t matter. The other, a man I taught how to say: you are an imbecile, I am the greatest, and I will kill you. So after a while they had an argument and suddenly they started to use their Greek expressions
            HE: “I’m the greatest”
            SHE: “I don’t know”
            HE”: “You are an imbecile”
            SHE: “There is no problem”
            HE: “I will kill you”
            SHE: “It doesn’t matter”
            I was the only one ta ROFL because they had no idea what the other said.
            Last edited by Lilliputt; 10-25-2006, 00:20:19.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Yes lili, and you have nothing to worry about It's simply a small icon that GamersHood have put in the root of the webserver he uses, that is used for bookmarks. It's a small icon showing a GameBoy Advance and is nothing to worry about. Why it doesn't always show in your bookmarks though, stumps me

Here is a link that explains about them, especially the second paragraph is interesting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favicon

ROFL, Lilli! I think your evil pinky might've had something to do with that
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Sorry...I found a new place for smilies, and had to show you another one of me....

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                  Sorry...I found a new place for smilies, and had to show you another one of me....

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I know that cat smiley, Escape! It's from a 10 year old program where you could get that cat to follow your cursor, very cute!

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                    Yes lili, and you have nothing to worry about It's simply a small icon that GamersHood have put in the root of the webserver he uses, that is used for bookmarks. It's a small icon showing a GameBoy Advance and is nothing to worry about. Why it doesn't always show in your bookmarks though, stumps me
                    It has NEVER shown, only this morning.... *still shocked*

@Lilli: ROFL!!!!

Comment

• You're easily shocked Mistery But there's nothing dangerous about it, it's only an icon Look closer at it and you'll see that it's a GameBoy Advance

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• You ever had an experience like that, Mistery?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...Thanks! (Seems I am a bit behind...by......oh........I dunno......10 years!!!

Comment

• No, never never never, until this morning for 5 minutes...

@Sir Theme: We are living in dangerous times and at a dangerous place with viruses (not spreading, too much spreading etc.), slurp spiders, worms... And we even had a war against them, remember? (Well you were hiding, so you are not easily scared, are you? )

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                              @Mistery, if you still around, do you remember we talked about icon in the bookmarks today? When I was online last time, they (icons for GH) were all in e symbols. But when I came back online after turning off and on my pc, I found them all different icons!! They are now the blue box lined by black in the brownish box, that's what you described in the morning...
                              I am not sure if you solve this yet, but that is normal. I have that symbol always on the left of the hyperlink of GH in my favourites.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @lilli, ROFL!! It's soo funny!!

@Theme, Thanks for the explanation. I don't think it cause the malfunction with my pc, but thing is that sometimes I have the "e" icons and sometimes the different ones like I showed you. I now have 2 side tracks opened, one with GH icons and another with "e" icons.. That makes me confused..
                                Well I just leave them and see...

@Escape, these are cute too! And are these describing you? especially the bottom one??

Comment

Working...
                                X