X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy bear hamster?

Good night...eh good morning Adventure
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Okay Adventure!! I'll never get these time zones right!! I'll just say, "have a good one!" Bye!

@ Sir Theme...yes, teddy bear hamster. He had like a "tu-tu" of hair around his waist and was long haired. SO CUTE!!

Comment

• night night hun!!!

i just go by what im ready for!!! lol...i hate time zone problems!!!
        Once a pirate...

Related to the Loonie Crew!!!
        I am an elite member of GFARDTO

And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC
        Also the referee of GH Looney Bin!!!

Comment

• @Escape, you did?? I thought you had cats when you were a kid. And also had hammies??

@Adventure, Well see you later!! And good morning to you

Comment

• @Theme
            I think Escape means a Syrian Hamster.

@For Lili an Syrian Hamster, which looks a bit like Iris.
            Attached Files
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Adventure, Thanks!! SOOO CUTE!!

Comment

• @ Adventure....My "teddy bear" hamster was really, really long haired. Much longer than in the picture. Like I said, he had sort of a tu-tu of even LONGER hair around his little waist. He was so cute.

@ Lili...I grew up on 9.5 acres of land. At one time we had 14 peacocks, 2 horses, 3 donkeys, 5 cats, 5 dogs, a tortoise, gold fish, a hamster, and a bird. Mom likes animals...

Comment

• Seems I'm not the only farmer around here
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @Escape
                    Yes I know what you mean. My first Syrian hamster was like that. I call those hamsters always fluffy hamster. (same in Dutch).

Edit: Wow that is so great Escape. I think I am a little bit jealous.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                      @ Lili...I grew up on 9.5 acres of land. At one time we had 14 peacocks, 2 horses, 3 donkeys, 5 cats, 5 dogs, a tortoise, gold fish, a hamster, and a bird. Mom likes animals...
                      Wow, I can't imagine 9.5 acres of land!! And with that lots of animals!!

@Theme, are you farmer??

@murph, It's almost midnight where you live. You already left??

Comment

• @ Adventure...he was so cute! Fluffy hamster is a good name for them! I had him for years!!

@ Sir Theme...oh, ya, we had chickens and geese too!! (I don't wanna be a farmer!! ) Yes, I'd say we had a lot of animals, though!

@ Lili...yes, we had a nice piece of land...very roomy for all our pets!

Comment

• With that much land and that many animals, you qualify as a farmer Escape

lili, no but I grew up in a small village where there were mostly farms

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                            @ Adventure...he was so cute! Fluffy hamster is a good name for them! I had him for years!!

@ Sir Theme...oh, ya, we had chickens and geese too!! (I don't wanna be a farmer!! ) Yes, I'd say we had a lot of animals, though!
                            No the hamster name was Hammie Erasmus. I just call all the hamster with that look fluffy hamster. I would never name an animal fluffy.

Edit: Sorry didn't read your post right.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Sir Theme..Nnnnnoooooooooo!!!! *falls to knees dramatically* I'm a farmer!?!? Oh, boy....but I don't even like milk except on cereal and Oreos!

@ Adventure....Oh, yes....that makes sense! I had an animal named Fluffy. On purpose..because she was a fish!!! hahahahaha!! Sorry, I thought it was so funny when I named the fish that!!

Comment

• There are farmers who don't have cows, you know

And clearly, there's an actress hidden inside you

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X