This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Becky!

@Lilli: haha ok, lots of horses are tall and brown, but it doesn't matter, i'll never even see the horse

@Darknight: ROFL 'Beacky' when did you come up with that, it's funny
    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
      Did you call me You are improving on your howling eh? Good job
      Thank you, I do my best

Originally posted by Eternal Becky
      Sorry I left early yesterday. My computer was going crazy
      Hmmm.... is that a wonder with that crazy chef wolf user? jk

@Lilli:
      Well, no, I'm not on da spaceship right now, I'm on the main island of GH Planet. But I might beam up soon to work on the encyclopedia...

EDIT: You can blame it on me Lilli, just tell the neighbors that it was da alien to make you ROFL

@Dark:
      Yes, I have just seen it, and underneath it I found this:
      Attached Files

Comment

• Beacky He is still saying that

I am so sorry dear Lilli. My computer was not feeling well. It had high fever yesterday so he had his medicine and went to sleep
        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
        we grow old because we stop playing games"
        sigpic

Comment

• @Becky: HAHAHAHA ROFL ROFL 'and went to sleep' that's hilarious !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl
            Hi Becky!

@Lilli: haha ok, lots of horses are tall and brown, but it doesn't matter, i'll never even see the horse

@Darknight: ROFL 'Beacky' when did you come up with that, it's funny
            i made A boo-boo one time and typed beacky. She Rofl-ed and so every now and then I'll say it to get her to LOL and ROFL
            Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
            "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl
              Yeah, see but this one had such an obvious personality. When I paid my friend a visit we went ta see him. At the time they had a neighbours horse, a white slightly smaller one, ta watch while the neighbour was on vacation. As we approached the horses the white one looked at us as if it was saying: "Oh, good company" and happily made its way to us almost nudging us with it's head as if it was impatient to get petted. My friends horse on the other hand didn't budge, just stood there looking at us as if we were intruding. He gave as a look more like "do I really have ta come and greet you? I really rather stay here". Well, excuse me for wanting ta say "hello" I thought as I stood there feelin' silly, tryin' ta make him come closer to the fence.

@Becky
              Well, then. Next time, get a "she" computer

@Mistery
              See here is da thing: if I give them what I consider a legit reason for ROFL in da middle of da night - an alien made me do it - I'll end up in the psychiatric ward for being , if I don't give a good reason I'll end up homeless. Whatta dooooo......
              Last edited by Lilliputt; 10-27-2006, 15:03:58.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• hi
                (\___/)
                (='.'=)
                ('')-('')
                put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
                1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

• Aha, my favorite ThemePark A.k.a. Sir ThemePark, The Advanced Intelligence Robotic Humanoid Farmer Cat With Preference For Lasagna Like Garfield But Without The Orange And Black Stripes Who Wants To Be A Nice Vampire
                  A.k.a STAIR

is here

How do you feel today?

@Lilli:
                  You are probably right
                  (Yes, I have seen you edited it )

@bige:
                  Hi

Comment

• Hello Bige and sir Theme! Good ta see ya.

Mistery, edited above post...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @Lilli: Aw, yes, typically horses! Some just can't wait to have people around them and other can't stand people around. I went to my friends' tuesday and that was really cool to see. There were 3 mares on the land, we only needed 1, so we put on her halter and the rope on it and took her with us. And suddenly one of the others came running down to us, turned in front of us and started running back. The other one joined, so the one we had with us wanted to go too! She started turning and almost running, while my friend held her. A couple of seconds later, she was free. All three of them were running around, only one stopped and came to me . But we couldn't get the other two, they had too much fun Ofcourse we did have to take the one we 'needed' because otherwise she would feel that if she ran away she didn't have to work. So we just distracted the other two with some food and took the other with us

@Mistery: What d'you think of this picture?
                      @Bige: Hi!
                      @sir theme: you here? hi

Comment

• Hello everybunny

Originally posted by Lilliputt
                        I'm fine, dear wonderful alien! Got a storm out here though, so if I'm not posting it is probably because I have difficulties connecting to da sight. How are you doin'? Gotta dictionary for us yet?

@HollandGirl
                        Hello dear! Good ta see ya. Hows Twinkle doin?
                        It's storming here too. I love storms

Mistery, pfffffft, you're at it again with your creativity, I see
                        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                        - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Hello Theme and Bige
                          Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                          "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                            Mistery, pfffffft, you're at it again with your creativity, I see
                            Nope, it was YOUR creativity from last night that I used
                            And please don't cry

Comment

• Hello Darknight, Mistery, Lilliputt Might as well be specific

Why would I cry? And hmm...I really need to go to sleep earlier then
                              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                              - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                                Why would I cry? And hmm...I really need to go to sleep earlier then
                                Well, you posted last night that you didn't want to have any more titles and started to cry. Remember?

Comment

Working...
                                X