This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
    @ Sir Theme...I did!! ROFL!!! I was dying!! (still am!! SOO FUNNY!) And Darknight's new sig too, and Mistery's....OMG!!! My cheeks hurt from laughing so much!!
    We need a doctor to Escapes office, STAT!
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
      To the dark night:
      In the 3 things thread: Do you mean the whole thing or only part of it?
      aahhhhh *scratches head* I editededed it
      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
        Ya know what OneBun? Mistery got all crosswired last night and I really think she needed som buneration, ya know. It got really
        I think she did that to my carrot mobile cuz I got problems with than now too.

It makes Misterious noises now!
        Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
        Looney GHer!

Comment

• Carrot mobile? Iiiiinteresting. So that's how you get around in them tunnels

(Aww, sweet pic)

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
            aahhhhh *scratches head* I editededed it
            No wonder that you loose energy and need new batteries, you type too much

Thanks

@Lilli: Shhhhht!

@OneBun: Sorry

@Escape:
            Wait, I'm beaming down some new cheeks for you

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...who are all these people at my office...they're all standing around me....one of them has a needle...all in clean white coats...the one with the needle is smiling at me...who called them... Was it you, Sir Theme? They're mumbling something about a 'bin.'

@ Darknight...AHEM...I'm still holding a whiskey and coke for you!! You said you needed a drink....and I tickled the earth, so it's shaken, not stirred...

Comment

@ Sir Theme...who are all these people at my office...they're all standing around me....one of them has a needle...all in clean white coats...the one with the needle is smiling at me...who called them... Was it you, Sir Theme? They're mumbling something about a 'bin.'
                Yes, Sir Theme called them and they will put your boss into the bin

Comment

• @ Mistery...I hope so...because they're all standing around ME!!!! (the white coats)

Thanks for the new cheeks...they don't fit quite right, though...

Comment

@ Darknight...AHEM...I'm still holding a whiskey and coke for you!! You said you needed a drink....and I tickled the earth, so it's shaken, not stirred...
                    @ Darknight make sure you get it before she has too much or it may not be that easy!

@ Escape What white coats?
                    Attached Files
                    Looney GHer!

Comment

@ Mistery...I hope so...because they're all standing around ME!!!! (the white coats)

Thanks for the new cheeks...they don't fit quite right, though...

What?!?
                      Sorry

I think my multiple malfunctions have started again

@OneBun:
                      OMG!!!!!!! That pic!!!!

Comment

@ Sir Theme...who are all these people at my office...they're all standing around me....one of them has a needle...all in clean white coats...the one with the needle is smiling at me...who called them... Was it you, Sir Theme? They're mumbling something about a 'bin.'

I don't have anything to do with that
                        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                        - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Oh Thanks Escape

wait batteries are here
                          Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                          "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                            What?!?
                            Sorry

I think my multiple malfunctions have started again
                            See OneBun, see? She needs some bunera....huh, whatta ya mean "shhhht" Mistery? I just...oooooh, sorry

@Escape
                            Da pic! ROFL!! Az soo funny

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ OneBun...How'd you know what they look like!! Must be the virus...

@ Mistery...a malfunction..well, considering my masculine clone peeped at Lilli...you are definitely having problems today!

@ Sir Theme...Hmph!!

@ Darknight...Just let me know if you need more.... Keep drinking...

Comment

• woah the picture crashed...must be those batteries again!
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X