Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woah! That would be late to me. I would never be able to stay awake! (lol funny smilie).
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

Comment

• Well, maybe I'm just a regular night (thanx! )

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• I come home fried myself...most the time. It is why reading is all I can do sometimes I get too tired to post, at times. My job is very busy.
        Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
          I come home fried myself...most the time. It is why reading is all I can do sometimes I get too tired to post, at times. My job is vey busy.
          Yeah, I know, OneBun, but we miss ya so lez do it this way: You make a "missing OneBun" thread, where we can post our hugs to ya so when you don't feel up ta posting you still get a special mesage just for you. Great Loony Bin suggestion if there ever was one.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Awww that would be so overwhelmingly sweet!
            Looney GHer!

Comment

• Sure thing OneBun
              I think it is a great idea, and in the explainin' da thread bit you post a permanent hug for everybunny ta have should they post in your thread. That way we at least will have you around in a Loony Bin sorta way

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• i try to come by a couple times a week. It used to be that I was here a lot but my new job doesn't allow access to game sites. I can't even view any of my own web pages! So now, I try to visit at night & the weekends. I never can on Thursday because I have a night class, but I tell peeps if they wanna have a dose of OneBun go to my profile & read my posts... ya gotta be nutz to do that though!
                Looney GHer!

Comment

• Uhm "nuts" you say.... of course...errr, he, he. I think we are driftin' off da point. It's not so much that you have less time ta chat, OneBun, it's da frustration of not being able to say, "I've missed you, here is a hug". Just think about it for me, will ya OneBun?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                    Uhm "nuts" you say.... of course...errr, he, he. I think we are driftin' off da point. It's not so much that you have less time ta chat, OneBun, it's da frustration of not being able to say, "I've missed you, here is a hug". Just think about it for me, will ya OneBun?

Okay...you're nutz then! (jk) I say...fill my PM box with messages. I'm thinking that's a lot of PM's to answer, but I can take it! BRING IT ON!!!! If I run out of space, you can always send them to Mistery, & she can beam them over to me.
                    Looney GHer!

Comment

• As you wish, OneBun, I'll do just that. And about the nutz thing, well, my sig should have given you a hint by now

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• lol so true! Well I have to head off to get ready to sleep It is heading to 10PM here & this is when this OOOllldd lady gets tired! I'll try to get some free time to visit tomorrow. Again, I enjoyed your story. I look forward to how you & Becky continue! Until later my friendly carot farmer...

(new word slang word for ya...maybe?) tata
                        Looney GHer!

Comment

• I'll go too OneBun. Very happy ya liked da story and also to have a chance ta chat. You so GREAT! Oh, wrote down da slang, thank you and tata to you too

There will be dawn soon on Carrot Island, though the island is still held in dark night. The leaves are turning, there might be some rain. It is high time for this Islander to hurry back to her hut and catch some zzzz. Good night, all!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• *yawns* morning....

Comment

• Or night Saying morning at 11am might be a bit...hmm...exaggerated

How's the head lili?
                              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                              - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• As you said when I left here.... I have little headache. But not bad.. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X