This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah well, I'm glad to hear it's not that bad
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Sorry I'm reading back now and found your post. well, I puote it....
      Originally posted by ThemePark
      Imagine if I went up to a person irl and started having a conversation with them

"Hello, I'm Upstairs. "

"Umm...no...we're outside."

"Yes I know, but I'm Upstairs. "

"*looks at me with a strange look* Umm...dude...look up...we're not in a building...we're really outside. Look at the trees, the birds, the sky and everything."

"Yes it's very nice, isn't it? Anyways, I'm Upstairs "

"........... *calls the white coats*"
      ROFL!! This is my 1st ROFL-ing today!!

Comment

• Only your first? Mistery and Escape have been ROFLing like crazy throughout the night
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Theme, ....oops, Upstairs, I just woke up. So that is my first ROFL. I know they were ROFL-ing crazily through the night!! I wonder WHO made them crazy like that...*wink wink*

Comment

• Umm...it was my flu...yeah...that's it, it's all because of my flu

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• ROFL!! The cause of all ROFL-ing is by your flu?? You got a new and very strong virus!! Did you tell the doctor about that?? Or you want me to call doctor?? I don't know who can cure you though...

Comment

• No I meant, the reason I made them crazy like that is because my flu is affecting me, normally I'd never be like that

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Well, then don't cure the flu.

I saw you said good night about 3 hours ago, but you're still here. You couldn't fall asleep again??

Theme!! I gotta question, I suddenly got a message "Apple Software Update", that suggest me to upgrade. I have i Tune as long as I remember something related to "Apple". Should I install it? or ignore it?

Comment

• Well true, I guess me being like this is only appropriate for a looney bin so maybe I shouldn't But then again I do need to feel well again

Well, I tried to sleep, but couldn't of course so I came back here to try and kill some time

Hmm...where did you get that message, lili, in your e-mail or on your computer?

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• mmm... That's the problem. I want you feel better but DON'T want you be boring.

The message poped up on my computer.

Comment

• Nah I won't be boring, promise, just look at my posts from before I got the flu

Hmm...hard to tell...does it say Itunes specifically? And could you make a screenshot of it for me by any chance?

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Yeah, I know you were funny even before you got flu, but you were the best last night (I mean tonight in your time zone)

Bahh, I still can't take a screenshot!!! And it's all in Japanese You wanna see that message?
                          And I usually get the messages about i-Tune or i-Pod when I use it. So this case is different....

Comment

• Hmm...that's true I think that's because I'm getting better though, not because of the flu

Yeah I figured it would be in Japanese But it's a great opportunity for me to learn it then But if you can't make one then it's okay But it's hard for me to say what it is, if it doesn't say i-Tune or i-Pod, it could be a virus, just as well as an actual Apple update, but I don't know

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Damn, why I can't take a screenshot!! Well I try what I did last time.

Comment

• Hello Ms. Blossoming Lili and Sir Theme! How are you both?

@ Lilli...When you are awake and reading this...you must know I loved your chapter of the story. I laughed at the trick you played on the big bad wolf pack....but now I am wondering what's next. I'm so curious... Thank you again for the wonderful story!! I love it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X