Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh we have differences, Escape Subtle differences But that one is a major flaw though
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...I know!! NO OREOS!! What life must be like in Denmark...the streets are dark, *cue black and white movie*, the children cry, depression seeps in, litter strewn about the streets....all because there are no Oreos...

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
        @ Sir Theme...I know!! NO OREOS!! What life must be like in Denmark...the streets are dark, *cue black and white movie*, the children cry, depression seeps in, litter strewn about the streets....all because there are no Oreos...
        You've been here before!
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @Theme, Beer and wine at the bar also.... That's way I surprised so much when you said "beer or wine"!!
          And of course take me in!! please!!

@Escape, I don't know about other countries especially Europe and Africa, but we can get many things from the US in my country, not all though. We do have Oreos and I love it, you don't need to cry in Japan

Comment

• I can only imagine what life would be like without Oreos to damage your jaw hinges.....*sigh*

@ Lili..You have OREOS!! I'm so proud of you!!! They're the best!!

Comment

• Well, like I said back then, that's usually what people get drunk from But I had thought it was only one of them.

Deal! You're included, lili (Now we have a new guineapig for our testing )

Escape, very peaceful

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• So, Lili...being you are now a guinea pig....we're going to have to have you only sleep for 4 hours a night. Sometimes stay up all night - no online therapy! Think you can do it? We believe that staying up all night, and running on very little sleep like a teenager does (who is young) will keep us young like a teen as well. So...do you agree?

@ Sir Theme....yes, my description of Aarhus seems very....er....um...peaceful....

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                  Deal! You're included, lili (Now we have a new guineapig for our testing )
                  WHAT!!! No guinea pig or Lili testing here!!!!
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! You're here!! I'm so happy!! But, I have to step away for a bit, now.... I hope you will be on for a bit.... How are you!?

Comment

• ROFL!! Theme might have a problem if he visited my country because of Oreos!!

Guineapig!?!?! You have a evil mind now! (Better think it carefully again... Theme and Escape might be mad scientist....*scares*)

Theme and Escape, I have to leave to attend the dance class now See you later and have a sweet dream!!

Comment

• Pffft, I meant that my life is very peaceful without them

Aww, both Escape and lili are leaving now Goodbye to the both of you And have fun at dance class, lili What kind of dancing?

Hello Adventure

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ lili..Have fun in dance class...Hope you come back after....
                          Mad scientists...hmph...never!!!!

@ Sir Theme...Ah...

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                            ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! You're here!! I'm so happy!! But, I have to step away for a bit, now.... I hope you will be on for a bit.... How are you!?
                            Hey Escapez cat!!!!!!!

You will have to step away...??? Why?

I hope you will be on for a..??? What?

And also Hello Sir Upstairs and Lili.

But Are you all going ???
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure....I will only be gone shortly....I have to run to the store before it closes. I'll be back to wish you a goodnight!!

Comment

• @Adventure, Wow!! You came online and I'm leaving now!!?? I'm so sad... And no guinea pig, of course ( But they might do some evil test secretly on me....*still scares*)
                                Well See you later

@Theme, Hiphop

Comment

Working...
                                X