Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Adventure...I'm glad you got some LOL's and ROFL's. Maybe you can go for a nature walk to cheer you?

@ Sir Theme...I would most certainly not FIB (lie).

Comment

• I know Escape, I know

Well I'm going to see if I can't get some sleep now. Goodnight Escape and good morning Adventure
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @Sir Theme Upstairs
        Thank you. And yes there is still some hope left. I hope..
        Edit: Good night. Hope you sleep well now.

@Escape
        That is in the planning. But first I need to catch some sleep.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• As long as you're with us Adventure, there's plenty of hope
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
          - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...Goodnight my sickly friend...I hope you are feeling better when you wake up!! Sleep well!!! (I knew you were only kidding about the fib!!! )

@ Adventure...There is ALWAYS hope when you are ROFL-ing and LOL-ing here at GH. Sleep should help to cheer you, too!

EDIT: Who is our invisible member...? Too early for Mistery...

Comment

• @Sir Theme
              Awww That's is very sweet of you.
              Sleep well.

@Escape
              Yes That's true.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• You know, more and more, I find myself in the real world, noticing something that in the "da looney bin" is very funny, and then I start laughing out loud. I have been getting some pretty weird looks lately. That ever happen to you!?

EDIT: I do believe I am alone in here...does that qualify as talking to myself? I'll definitely be "da bin" now...

Comment

• Uhmm well see that's the problem. I had that like the last 8 years of my life (yes even before GH ), but now I just feel like I am beyond craziness.. or something.

Sorry Escape.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Ah...Adventure...you can't ever be beyond the craziness of this place!! Like Darknight said earlier...any psychiatrist that came online and into this forum, would without a doubt lock us all up!! (As long as we're all in the same facility, we'd all be okay!!

I think you just haven't had enough carrot rum lately. *gives barrel of carrot rum to Adventure* Enjoy it when you feel like it!!

Comment

• LOL, yes I remember. And he's right.

And thanks, I will save it for later. *Hides barrel with carrot rum in secret place*

..you can't ever be beyond the craziness of this place...
                      Edit: And I am not sure if you are right about this.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Are you still doing your school/internship right now, or are you still on holiday?

Edit: Btw, I like your new profile pic...looks familiar!!

Comment

• No my traineeship in the zoo is finished and school starts on 6 november again (full time). End Februari starts my next traineeship in veterinary clinic.
                          So yes I have still vacation.

But I am going to sleep. Have fun around the hood, take good care of youself and see you later.

Good night!

Edit: Thank you. Yes, Mystery designed it.

And thank you for your PM. I really want to answer it, but I am just too tired at the moment to get my thoughts together. I need first some good sleep. So see you later and I write you soon.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Goodnight my dear Adventure!!! Get a lot of good rest, and I hope to talk to you later!!! Sleep well!!

Comment

• Me too Escape! And we will.

And edit above post.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure....No need to hurry to answer the PM right away. Take your time!! Goodnight, Adventure!!

Good morning my dear Mistery!!! How are ya?
                                Last edited by EscapeGirl; 10-28-2006, 09:22:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X