Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our blossoming Lili in a suit of armor borrowed from our noble Sir Theme Upstairs... (Though it wouldn't be too noble of you if you gave her a METAL suit of armour in an ELECTRICAL storm!!! )

@ Adventure...I suppose we could...just that doesn't have the gaming rules in that Languages thread... Ya, I dunno...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
      Yes, I was trying hard. But I think a story is much more difficult to translate than an everyday text.
      But here you go Adventure, I start a ROFL attack on you:

My translation

This is again a nice story about the Kingdom of the Trolls, about the .... (?) and the Gnomes.
      The hero of this legend was the head of a group that had the all controlling psychologycal power, and had a huge army that scared away and forced to flee everyone.
      One day he had an inner fight and was thinking about everything. The hero then decided to leave his successfull position as king and took 10 of his followers with him.
      Now it actually makes sense!

Escape, oops...I hadn't thought of that

No wishful thinking here, Lilli
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

Yes, I was trying hard. But I think a story is much more difficult to translate than an everyday text.

My translation

This is again a nice story about the Kingdom of the Trolls, about the .... (?) and the Gnomes.
        The hero of this legend was the head of a group that had the all controlling psychologycal power, and had a huge army that scared away and forced to flee everyone.
        One day he had an inner fight and was thinking about everything. The hero then decided to leave his successfull position as king and took 10 of his followers with him.
        ROFL!!!! That sounds like the next episode of the story. Very creative translation Mystery.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
          Our blossoming Lili in a suit of armor borrowed from our noble Sir Theme Upstairs... (Though it wouldn't be too noble of you if you gave her a METAL suit of armour in an ELECTRICAL storm!!! )

@ Adventure...I suppose we could...just that doesn't have the gaming rules in that Languages thread... Ya, I dunno...
          The name is still Lilli, buuuut whatever...

Originally posted by Mistery

My translation

ROFL!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @Lilli
            So you don't like Sir theme's proposal?

@Everybunny
            So are you all about the see my bad English translation of it.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
              ROFL!!!! That sounds like the next episode of the story. Very creative translation Mystery.
              Well, at least it makes more sense than the automated translation

@Lilli:
              Yes, I am aware of that inner fight thing, and was ROFLing myself, but this is really the only way I found to translate it

@Adventure:
              Yes, please

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                The name is still Lilli, buuuut whatever...
                Oh Lilli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please forgive me!!! I read it wrong...I actually READ that Sir Theme had typed Lili...Oops....I wouldn't confuse my two blossoming friends!! At least I had your safety in mind!!!!!!!!

Comment

@Lilli
                  So you don't like Sir theme's proposal?

@Everybunny
                  So are you all about the see my bad English translation of it.

We'd love ta see your brilliant (and I mean that) translation.
                  To borrow da armor? I don't think that would change my mind about storms, no. But I appreciate the noble thought, obviously. Thank you kindly for that, dear sir Theme.

@Mistery
                  Methinks the hero needs.... some THERAPY!! GEEEEET THE DOOOLL!!

@Escape
                  Still the greatest Escape in my mind, is what you are Glad you think of my safety.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• The senses in Dutch:
                    Wederom een smakelijk vertelling uit her rijk der Trollen, om van the gniffelen en te gnuiven.
                    Waarin de held van het verhaal de sociale indoctrinatie van de groep en de omgevingscontrolerende psychologiën in al zijn kleuringen, schakering en verschijningen weerstaat en ontvlucht.
                    Alsmede worden er hevige innerlijke strijden geleverd en bespiegelingen overleeft.
                    De held gooit dien ten gevolge zijn succesvolle carrière als koning der trollen overboord.

The senses translated in (my bad) English:
                    Once again a tasteful story out of the empire of the trolls, to chuckle and sniff of laughing.
                    Where in the hero of the story the social indoctrination of the group and the controlling surroundings psychologies in all its colorings, variegations end appearances resists and escapes.
                    And also there will be violent inner fights provided and reflectives survived.
                    The hero throws as the result of it, its successful career as the king of the trolls overboard.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

The senses in Dutch:
                      Wederom een smakelijk vertelling uit her rijk der Trollen, om van the gniffelen en te gnuiven.
                      Waarin de held van het verhaal de sociale indoctrinatie van de groep en de omgevingscontrolerende psychologi?n in al zijn kleuringen, schakering en verschijningen weerstaat en ontvlucht.
                      Alsmede worden er hevige innerlijke strijden geleverd en bespiegelingen overleeft.
                      De held gooit dien ten gevolge zijn succesvolle carri?re als koning der trollen overboord.

The senses translated in (my bad) English:
                      Once again a tasteful story out of the empire of the trolls, to chuckle and sniff of laughing.
                      Where in the hero of the story the social indoctrination of the group and the controlling surroundings psychologies in all his colorings, variegations end appearances resists and escapes.
                      And also there will be violent inner fights provided and reflectives survived.
                      The hero throws as the result of it, its successful career as the king of the trolls overboard.
                      Well, we were very close

@Lilli:
                      Look at da red thingy I said there was no other way to translate it

Comment

• I know it wouldn't, Lilli, I was just feeling like being there for a second
                        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                          I know it wouldn't, Lilli, I was just feeling like being there for a second
                          You mean a "nice vampire", right?

Comment

Well, we were very close

@Lilli:
                            Look at da red thingy I said there was no other way to translate it
                            But Mistery...that means I am also right The hero does need THERAPY!! Where is that stupid doll, anyway? *Goes ta look for doll*

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @Mystery
                              yes you all were very close. I only still don't understand where that ten followers came from, lol!

Edit: And the huge army! LOL!
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

You mean a "nice vampire", right?
                                As doglover would say...Pfffft!

Originally posted by Adventure
                                @Mystery
                                yes you all were very close. I only still don't understand where that ten followers came from, lol!
                                To be honest, neither did I

Oh wait, it's this "ten gevolge"

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X