This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThemePark
    I'd love to see the expression on her face for real, once she gets to read all our posts from the last 14 hours or so, seriously
    Well, no, not that. I think that would be ... too much for now. But I read the 3 word story from where we started and had to take huge breaks trying to breath and to see, OMG, WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!? It is really Looney Bin-ish what we posted on those 4 (?) pages

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
      Yes, the virus is spreading with no problems

OMG!!

Theme's gonna make me ROFL at the celebration parties!! Pink and white buns are commonly served when we celebrate something!!
      I had a feeling those were Japanese, because of the "signs" on them, I'm seriously surprised that you HAVE pink buns I didn't expect to find some that actually existed, only some that had been Photoshopped pink I guess you'll never look at pink buns the same ever again, lili

Too much for now? What do you mean, Mistery? Too much for us to handle, or too much for her?

And I repeat what I said to Lilli, in with the good air, ouuuuuuuuuuuut with the bad air And yes I'm also wondering what the heck you've done to the 3 word story now, it will never be the same again
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

Escaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape?
        Ahem...Sorry about that..darn real life...taking me away from the computer!! (Sundays are busy days/nights for me!!)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! I will ABSOLUTELY make you coffee that doesn't taste at all like coffee!!! I really can make it tasty!! (and you like vanilla more than cocoa....you'll LOVE my coffee!!!) But that means you'd better come out here!!! I'll take you to Solvang AND make ya good coffee!!!!

Comment

Too much for now? What do you mean, Mistery? Too much for us to handle, or too much for her?

And I repeat what I said to Lilli, in with the good air, ouuuuuuuuuuuut with the bad air
          1. Who is HER?!?

2. It's not that easy...

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
            Ahem...Sorry about that..darn real life...taking me away from the computer!! (Sundays are busy days/nights for me!!)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! I will ABSOLUTELY make you coffee that doesn't taste at all like coffee!!! I really can make it tasty!! (and you like vanilla more than cocoa....you'll LOVE my coffee!!!) But that means you'd better come out here!!! I'll take you to Solvang AND make ya good coffee!!!!
            Sunday night being busy? Blasphemy!

YES! That's a deal! I don't even want to know it's coffee, I really can't stand that taste in my mouth And umm...do you put vanilla in your coffee or what? I'll have to go buy my ticket now then

Mistery, her as in OneBun. I'm not sure what you meant about it being too much
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
              Well, no, not that. I think that would be ... too much for now. But I read the 3 word story from where we started and had to take huge breaks trying to breath and to see, OMG, WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!? It is really Looney Bin-ish what we posted on those 4 (?) pages
              I knoooow. You tricked me inta readin' it back and now I have tears in my eyes from laughter, OMG ROFL!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                I knoooow. You tricked me inta readin' it back and now I have tears in my eyes from laughter, OMG ROFL!
                Serves you both right for what you will have done to the people who have to keep a continuation into that story now

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Sunday night being busy? Blasphemy!

YES! That's a deal! I don't even want to know it's coffee, I really can't stand that taste in my mouth And umm...do you put vanilla in your coffee or what? I'll have to go buy my ticket now then

Mistery, her as in OneBun. I'm not sure what you meant about it being too much
                  Yup...Vanilla in it!! SOOO tasty!! Really!! I won't drink plain, dark coffee!! YUCK!!

@ Mistery and Lilli....Now try to think how funny 3 word story was for me!! Someone who wasn't party to it!! It wouldn't even be CLOSE to as funny without you two having the running commentary!!! ROFL!!!

Comment

Yup...Vanilla in it!! SOOO tasty!! Really!! I won't drink plain, dark coffee!! YUCK!!

@ Mistery and Lilli....Now try to think how funny 3 word story was for me!! Someone who wasn't party to it!! It wouldn't even be CLOSE to as funny without you two having the running commentary!!! ROFL!!!
                    I agree! YUCK indeed! I'm certainly going to love your coffee then!

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

Comment

I dunno about you Mistery but I'm kinda right now

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Yes, but the most sad thing is that even with the commentary and instructions we got lost
                        Yes, Lilli, you are right its

Comment

No need to be Lilli, you both had fun being a true couple of loonies and I'm sure you'll made the people who read those parts afterwards ROFL for hours

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Ha, ha!!! Wait until you sleep, wake up, then re-read it!! It'll be great!! Like remembering something you said/did when you were drunk the next day!!!

Comment

Ha, ha!!! Wait until you sleep, wake up, then re-read it!! It'll be great!!
                              YES! That's what I'm waiting for them to do as well, I'd SO love to see the expression on their faces at that exact time

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• It just seems that whenever Mistery and I get inspired at the same time, things kinda sorta happens, ya know sir Theme...

@Escape
                                Please don't say that

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X