Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the story you two!! I wish you could keep it up!! Sir Theme's right...ROFL for hours for the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
      It just seems that whenever Mistery and I get inspired at the same time, things kinda sorta happens, ya know sir Theme...
      Well, we get then a bit overcreative and go our own ways and still try to go together

Comment

• Lilli, did it ever occur to you that that seems to happen whenever there is more than one loonie around here? Like with the stories, or just the general chat here. The four of us having had fun with translating. These things happen in here all the time, because this is the looney bin after all, so there's all the more reason to enjoy it and all the less reason to be concerned about it
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
        - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• But, Lilli!! It's so funny!!! I LOVE IT!! So many ROFL!!! I couldn't breathe!!!! (That's a GOOD thing!!!!!!)

DO NOT be embarassed!! It's SOOOO funny!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Really!! I do!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
            Well, we get then a bit overcreative and go our own ways and still try to go together
            Oh, yes! We know we have the same goal, but when you turn left I turn right and so on. How is it possible that we actually have written a story together?

@Escape
            I'm glad you do and thanx my precious friend

@Sir Theme
            But I'm tellin' ya, Mistery and I do have...uhm... odd ideas, ya know

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
              I love the story you two!! I wish you could keep it up!! Sir Theme's right...ROFL for hours for the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: But, Lilli!! It's so funny!!! I LOVE IT!! So many ROFL!!! I couldn't breathe!!!! (That's a GOOD thing!!!!!!)
              *takes notes* Decreased lung capacity seems to be a new symptom of Energizer Bunnyitious Magentae.

Lilli, don't we all? Seriously Do I have to remind you of OneBun's pink buns again to convince you? It really is normal around here, and it's great
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Sir Theme has a point!! We're all a bit "off" around here!! It's the virus!! Really!!! I love when you and Mistery write stories, by the way, even though you go left, and she goes up...they flow beautifully and CRACK ME UP!!! Excellent!!

Comment

Oh, yes! We know we have the same goal, but when you turn left I turn right and so on. How is it possible that we actually have written a story together?
                  I think we had more time to think it over and had an overview. Now we were more than tired, forgot most parts of the story, me mixed up things and confused you, and well... there we are

@Sir Theme:
                  decreased lung capacity

Comment

I think we had more time to think it over and had an overview. Now we were more than tired, forgot most parts of the story, me mixed up things and confused you, and well... there we are

Yup, thaz it! Btw, we are at it....AGAIN?!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Sir Theme has a point!! We're all a bit "off" around here!! It's the virus!! Really!!! I love when you and Mistery write stories, by the way, even though you go left, and she goes up...they flow beautifully and CRACK ME UP!!! Excellent!!
                      Exactly! That's what I love about this place, like I told Mistery earlier tonight, I can be myself, and use my creativity the way I like to, without restraints

Originally posted by Mistery

@Sir Theme:
                      decreased lung capacity
                      Yes, that's the logical way for a robot to describe lack of breath

And also I think tiredness and not thinking too hard about things, just going along with the flow has a tendency to make things flow together perfectly even though your minds work in two different ways

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Yup, thaz it! Btw, we are at it....AGAIN?!
                        But we have eaten sth and got some coffee... Although... it might go playboy again

Comment

But we have eaten sth and got some coffee... Although... it might go playboy again
                          ROFL! Don't dooo this! I...well I.... just

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

ROFL! Don't dooo this! I...well I.... just
                            In with the good air, ouuuuuut with the bad air Yes sorry but I really like that expression

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir THeme...Appropriate expression....It should be GH Mantra!!!

They began posting in 3 word again....I'm not gonna post...it's just too good.....

Comment

@ Sir THeme...Appropriate expression....It should be GH Mantra!!!

They began posting in 3 word again....I'm not gonna post...it's just too good.....
                                It should! OneBun posted it a couple of days ago, apparantly her hubby usually says that to her when she needs to breathe

And yes, let the tired, yet creative minds work their magic, let them walk along paths that no sane human being or no looney will ever be able to understand

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X