Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't need a excuse, you are loonies, Lilli, such behaviour is expected of you, nay it is a requirement for being in the looney bin

Escape, I don't know and I don't care, all I know and care about is that I'm having fun with this AND you're getting better by the minute!
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
      I hope it is Vonfusion Week. Then Mistery and I have a good excuse for what we have done in 3 word story ...
      ROFL!! You don't need an excuse around here!! It makes great sense!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
        Bring it on!

Btw, I've watched a little Star Trek, but I'm not really into that show, or science fiction in general
        Sorry, I lost/put the toilet paper somewhere on my way, and I had to look for it

SHOW???? OMG! Just wait upstairs!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
          Sorry, I lost/put the toilet paper somewhere on my way, and I had to look for it

SHOW???? OMG! Just wait upstairs!!!
          Oops...I made a huge boo boo I meant series

Toilet paper? Is that how you aliens fight, by TP'ing the houses of your enemies?
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Need more coffee, brb

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Toilet paper? Is that how you aliens fight, by TP'ing the houses of your enemies?
              Umm... you mean me toilet papering you for messing with THEM???
              Well, almost
              But THEY found it now, so no problems for THEM But THEY won't tell you where THEY have lost it

@Lilli:
              Coffee, do I hear coffee? I'll make another aswell in a couple of minutes I think

Comment

• Pfft....Stupid real life.....always in the way of my Gamershooding...and ROFLing....!!! This is too fun to leave!!!

Comment

• I'm confused as to who THEY are now, that Mistery is talking about

My dear loonies, it is time for me to go, the tiredness is becoming too much for me, so I will call it a day.

Mistery, Lilli and Adventure, tonight has been one of the best and funniest nights I have ever spent in this place, and it is mostly due to you. You have all been very entertaining tonight and made me laugh more than usual. So I thank you for this night, it has been amazing

Goodnight everybunny

And a special goodnight to lili, whom I suspect is still in the process of reading up on posts

And a special hug for Escape too, just for being you

Yes, I'm being mushy, I know

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme..get some rest....keep feeling better, and come back for another "dose of laughter" when you wake up!! Have a wonderful DAY's rest!!

Comment

• Thank you so so much for posting at 3 word, sir Theme. You so cool. Have a good rest, dear friend!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Usually I spend the time just for catching up, but today, you all keep me ROFL!!

Escape, I understand you, I too stayed up too late this morning, (Actually I fell asleep at noon!!)

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                          @ Sir Theme..get some rest....keep feeling better, and come back for another "dose of laughter" when you wake up!! Have a wonderful DAY's rest!!
                          Oh I will Escape, I'm gonna sleep through the entire day! But I edited my post

Originally posted by Lilliputt
                          Thank you so so much for posting at 3 word, sir Theme. You so cool. Have a good rest, dear friend!
                          I've only posted one time and I was thinking of OneBun, so it's not really anything But thanks

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

I'm confused as to who THEY are now, that Mistery is talking about

My dear loonies, it is time for me to go, the tiredness is becoming too much for me, so I will call it a day.

Mistery, Lilli and Adventure, tonight has been one of the best and funniest nights I have ever spent in this place, and it is mostly due to you. You have all been very entertaining tonight and made me laugh more than usual. So I thank you for this night, it has been amazing

Goodnight everybunny

And a special goodnight to lili, whom I suspect is still in the process of reading up on posts

And a special hug for Escape too, just for being you

Yes, I'm being mushy, I know
                            Awww, thank YOU for making me ROFL so much this night. I'm glad that you had an entertaining time with us, sleep well and get better. Hope to see you soon. Huuuuuge And you are not mushy, you are playboy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                              Awww, thank YOU for making me ROFL so much this night. I'm glad that you had an entertaining time with us, sleep well and get better. Hope to see you soon. Huuuuuge And you are not mushy, you are playboy
                              That I truely did, dear Mistery (I've started to write like Lilli now )

ROFL! That I am, just like you, Lilli and Adventure have all been throughout the night. It's wonderful to spend time like this with people as crazy as myself.

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme....It's okay...you can get mushy...no one here minds...Here's a special hug for you too!! Goodday

I think that you also gave Lilli and Mistery one of their best nights too!!

Comment

Working...
                                X