This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adventure
    @Beanman!!! Good to see you. How are you?

@Lilli
    LOL, yes your smiley tells it all! So are you almost done with the laundry or half way or...??? Well I mean how much more time will the laundry take?
    I am... all done, hurrah! Now I have clean things on a pile in my sofa that I don't have the energy to sort out. It is still a fortunate event, for laundry day is sacred where I live and everyone guards their reserved time with grave seriousness

@Doglover
    DOOOOOGLOVER!! YAY! HI!! Very happy ta see ya, how are ya?
    Last edited by Lilliputt; 10-30-2006, 17:17:04.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

@Doglover!!!!!!!!!! I was just thinking why is Nadine not here?
      I miss you. I hope you aren't going over to update immediately?
      First of all, I was at school and just came back
      And...when I update, I don't stop talking here...I just keep reading here and there till everything is read
      BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG for ya, my dear!!!!

Edit: HEEEEEEEEEEYYYY LILLI!!! I'm fine thanks
      Laundry...poor you...
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Tell me about it, Doglover! Specially if you had not slept a wink during the previous night ....

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Hello again

Comment

• Liiiliiii my partner in blooooooooom!!! Hi, Lili, my dear friend!! So happy ta see ya This means

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lilli
              Thank for your changes, lol. I couldn't understand why the pile in the sofa didn't have the energy to sort out.. LOL! So if the pile is sort out, you have all the time again?

@Doglover
              Thank you my dear. But what time is it over Portugal? I thought it was 16.47 hour.

@Lili!!! Good to see you again! How are you?
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @lilli Yeeeeeeeees That means
                Did you get enough rest?? Not tired?? and to ya!!

@Adventure, HI!! How am I? Well sleepy How about you?

Comment

@ Lilli
                  Thank for your changes, lol. I couldn't understand why the pile in the sofa didn't have the energy to sort out.. LOL! So if the pile is sort out, you have all time again?

@Doglover
                  Thank you my dear. But what time is it over Portugal? I thought it was 16.47 hour.
                  Oh, my dear Adventure, it is a miracle I can write anything that makes any sense, cuz this islander has problems to tell the difference between "I" and "L"...

@Lili
                  If you read back a bit you'll see I have not slept at all. Stupid laundry!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @Lili
                    We didn't sleep at all? But perhaps Mystery is sleeping now?

@Lillli
                    So you need glasses?
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                      Tell me about it, Doglover! Specially if you had not slept a wink during the previous night ....
                      You haven't sleep last night? ....though...yup...I believe..

Hey Lili!!!! How are you?

@Adventure,
                      Yes, it's 16.47... What's the problem?
                      On Monday, Thursday and Friday, my classes end at 16.00. On Tuesdays, it ends at 17:30. And on Wednesdays it deppends of the time I spend on 'climbing' lessons...

@Lilli, Lili and Adventure,
                      You all didn't sleep at all this night?!? Gosh, how can you be up now?!? The first time I did it I couldn't even stand up on the next day! I was felling like I was sick or something

Comment

• You know, Adventure I do hope Mistery is sleeping soundly and won't come on da Hood for a while. Sleep is underrated

@Doglover
                        Weeell, you see it was like this, we kinda had a vonfusion day yesterday and it sorta started Mistery and me ta post in da 3 word story and then... weeeell...then... if you read it you'll see

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Oh...just remember now...My mom asked me to buy the newspaper on my way home and I totally forgot...
                          I'd better go buy it now... Just give me 5 to 10 minutes and I'll be right back!

Comment

• I hope I'll be awake for ya Doglover...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @lilli, Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't read back yet but you couldn't leave all the laundries away just for today?

@Adventure, I did sleep at least 3 hours long from noon My nerve was kinda excited because of the playboy night..

@doglover, I don't know why but I could stand it and today I've had a dance class and after that I went to dinner with my friends. I might fall asleep holding a mouse in my hand again though...

Comment

• @Lilli
                                Well yes. Why not say it's the laundry its fault.

@Doglover
                                No sorry, there is of course no problem. I am just a little vonfused.
                                For some reason I thought... actually I didn't really thought of it at all, but I had the feeling that you should be here on this hour of the day.

Edit: see you in a bit.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X