Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once apon a time there was a darknight that was bored and wanted to have fun today because i couldn't yesterday.
    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
      Once apon a time there was a darknight that was bored and wanted to have fun today because i couldn't yesterday.
      He started to search for tomatoes because he thought he might run into Escapes boss

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Oh I got plenty of tomatoes.

Comment

• So Darknight hid in the dark at the building where Escape worked and sneaked in to the office where the boss had a meeting with a client and Escape had to be there. Escape looked so bored.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl
            @Lilli: ok haha no i didn't read back, i gave up some time ago to read back, maybe i should start doing that again.. but not today, i almost missed two whole days, that's too much
            I think you missed a lot, but I don't know if you should read back those 2 days post...

See you later, miss Holland

Comment

• I throw two tomatoes at her boss and one at the client SPLat sPLat Splat.

Comment

• The boss was baffled "what IS this?!" He looked around and Escape caught his eye. "It is you again!!", he cried and pointed a finger at the GH loony. Escape had a big problem not to laugh out loud and the bosses tomato red face didn't help.

@Holland
                See ya later dear

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• So then i grabed escape and ran because I had pup a tomato bomb in his office when it exploded it made every thing red with tomato paste

Comment

• Darknight had Escape in his arms and jumped out the window when the tomato bomb exploded. It was a dangerous jump but then Darknight is a resourceful hero.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• When they looked up the boss looked out of the window, screaming loudly. Darknigt and Escape both ROFL'ed because he was completely covered in ret tomato paste

great story guys *i'm back, btw *
                      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• As We flew down to the sidewalk I said It's lunch time lets eat.

Bye be back soon

Comment

• bye darknight! enjoy your lunch

Comment

• (Wanna continue, dear miss Holland? And welcome back )

Escape had a real craving for grilled parrot but had to settle for a tomato sandwich. They had their lunch at the park when a pink bunny popped up from under the ground in front of them.

@Darknight
                            See ya later Bye!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• (yes )
                              They both looked surprised at first, but when they saw it was OneBun the pink bunny taking notes they greeted her and she joined them at the table (oops, on the park-bench i mean ). After a bit of chit-chatting they were suddenly talking about their GamerHood friends.

Comment

• Escape suddenly got worried that she would not be able to go back to work because of the tomato incident. Then Darknight said that Adventure should have been at the tomato party. Escape laughed at the idea to have her drinking buddy present at the time and hoped they would soon see each other over a glas of carrot rum....or five....

(Good! I'm glad )

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X