• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All
    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• 'Hey sir theme!' The girls were glad to see him and quickly explained their problem. Sir Theme shot the girls an amused look. 'You mean Adventure got herself into trouble with that carrot rum again?' Escape and Miss Holland nodded. Sir Theme started to ROFL but a moment later Adventure exclaimed: 'Why do you think that's funny? Taz NOT funny! I'm having serious problems over here! Maybe you can actually HELP me with that?' Sir Theme laughed. 'Yes, serious DRINKING problems you mean! HAHAH' and the other girsl started ROFL-ing too, but Adventure flew to a corner, folded her arms and started being angry
      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
        Hello All
        Darknight!? Is it REALLY you!?!?! I missed you SO much!!! *runs over, jumps on him (like cats do), crawls up his leg and sits very happily on his shoulder!!* Biig How are you!?!?!

@ Lilli....I could picture the little butterfly sneezing....

Comment

• haha yes, me too!

Comment

• Hello, Darknight! Uhm, the story has kinda taken off ya know...

@Da girls
            On it, gimme a sec

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
              Darknight!? Is it REALLY you!?!?! I missed you SO much!!! *runs over, jumps on him (like cats do), crawls up his leg and sits very happily on his shoulder!!* Biig How are you!?!?!

@ Lilli....I could picture the little butterfly sneezing....

Yes It's me the one and only DARKNIGHT! *thinks in head "wow maybe i should miss mondays more often"*

Comment

• @ Darknight...Well, you gotta remember....your sidekick hasn't seen you since last Friday!! That's just too long!! Very good to see you!!!

Comment

• @Lilli: please, take you time
                  @darknigt: yes haha you started it with once upon a time, now we're working on a butterly-who's-sneezing-problem

Comment

• @ Miss Holland.... LOL! And ANGRY butterfly who sneezed!!

Comment

• haha YES, she's being really angry with ya but that's not the normal adventure, maybe we should make her happy again

Comment

• So hello again Lilli Escape and Miss Holland

I see that i'm some how out of the story now.

Comment

• @ Darknight...Don't worry my favoritest hero and sidekick...I write the next part!!

Oh, and did I not say hello properly!? Hmm....*still sitting on his shoulder* Okay..let's try it again.....HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DARKNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Biiiiiiiiiiig

Comment

• Sorry, I had a phone call from my mom telling me to go get my cousin from the creche (I don't know if that's how you call it in english) because neither my mom or my aunt could go get him so...

By the way, you girls could put that story on the GamersHood Adventure's Thread...

Now I have to go Bye
                            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• @ Mistery....do I smell alien??? Mistery???? Are you here!?!?!?

@ Welcome back Doglover!!!

Comment

• Hey Darknight, big how was you lunch? and yes, we will make ya part of the story again and lilli will be in it too

yay, doglover is back! BIG

mistery is here? i still gotta tell her i don't mind twinkle being mixed up with a bike

Comment

Working...
                                X