Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am interested, but I have a terrible memory And the weather in Denmark is really peculiar. But I love the rain, and winds, storms, snow, pretty much everything but sun
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
      And ROFL at your sig Btw, again I ask, what do you think of lili's plan?
      The BUNnapping thingy and experiment you mean? Sure, good idea

Oh, and btw I had a dream last night:
      Lilli, you, Darknight, Adventure and me had met and were flying. We were in our human form (thought not looking as ourselves). You explained us how we could hold each other at the feet building a kind of chain, and the first person had to control the direction with his/her elbows. And you let us practise first, and then also explained from scientific point of view why it worked. It was a huge adventure because we almost had a crash with other flying persons, who used a kind of mechanic wings.

Comment

• ROFL! I dream of friends I know from websites all the time
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• I like sun too, just I need the sunblock though. And for me it depends how rain, winds and storms are and how long it stays. I mean if it rains cats and dogs (OMG!! I pictured Escape and doglover in the heavy rain!!) for a long while, it would be too much for me.

EDIT: You have a terrible memory?? Oh you're humanish Theme now.

Comment

• ROFL! Yes, that kind of heavy rain isn't something I like either. But dust rain or something similar is something I love, I'll even go for a walk in it

Sadly I need a lot of sunblock too. I went for a picnic with 4 female friends from the dorm this summer and we were sitting in the ruins of a castle for 5-6 hours. I got so sunburned that it took a month before the skin started peeling off, and I was as red as a lobster

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Well, this was the second dream connected to GH Planet (as far as I am able to remember them), but this time it was so vivid that I remembered every detail in the morning and had to ROFL

Aha, playboy!!!
              Fortunately I don't have this problem with the sun, I love the sun

Comment

• @Mistery, ROFL!! That's a funny dream!! Yes I sometimes do dream of friends here.. I don't remember them clearly now though..

Comment

• Did you write it down Mistery? I usually don't sadly, and I forget them within a few minutes after I've woken up. But I have the strangest dreams, often involving online friends. I feel like quite the freak sometimes

And yes I'm humanish But I really do have a terrible memory

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Did you write it down Mistery? I usually don't sadly, and I forget them within a few minutes after I've woken up. But I have the strangest dreams, often involving online friends. I feel like quite the freak sometimes
                    No, i didn't write it down...

Memory: me, too, especially if I stayed up all night sausages and wasps and Twinkles and bikes

Comment

• ROFL! Can you still remember the details then, Mistery?

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Theme, ROFL!!!! I mean I'm sorry about you being like lobster!! But I have similar experiences I always get sunburn, not suntan.

Comment

ROFL! Can you still remember the details then, Mistery?
                          Yes, remember and feel It was very vivid and was woken up by the alarm clock out of this dream.

Comment

• We're such unlucky loonies, lili And I assure you it was painful And it took a couple of months before it had healed completely.

Maybe you'll continue the dream tonight Mistery

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• ROFL!! Seems we all have a terrible memory!! It could be a effect from the experiment, Prof. Theme?

Comment

Maybe you'll continue the dream tonight Mistery
                                Would be coool but usually I don't continue my dreams

@lili:
                                You are not on the online list, how can you post?!?
                                Okay, you are back on the list, this was just creeeepy

Comment

Working...
                                X