Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theme, so you noticed the room "smile"?? Maybe 6th room.

lilli, LOL!! Then you gotta guide us by the cell phone!! (If we can use the cell phones there...)

Comment

• Yes, I've been through all 7 rooms, lili just waiting for the 8th one to be released

Lilli, pffft you're coming with me to the farthest north of Sweden And well, I love trains, so that suits me fine I might not like the cold too much though
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
        Theme, so you noticed the room "smile"?? Maybe 6th room.

lilli, LOL!! Then you gotta guide us by the cell phone!! (If we can use the cell phones there...)
        Bah, you are both crazy for wanting ta go to da north of Sweden in winter. Personally I'd rather go to Japan at that time

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Yeah true, it's cold enough as it is here, still northern lights would make it all worth it
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• I wonder if Adventure is doing okay? Theme, did you send pm to her? We didn't say any about the password for TV screen.

Comment

Adventure, do you want me to go to that thread to help you?
              Well actually I like some help yes.

Originally posted by ThemePark
              Yes, each time you finish a room, you get a password for it, so that next time you play it you don't have to go through them all, since there are new rooms added every once in a while
              I see. Thank you!
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• No because I don't remember the passwords for the screen And I'm going soon, so I think it would be better if you help her out

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                  Bah, you are both crazy for wanting ta go to da north of Sweden in winter. Personally I'd rather go to Japan at that time
                  You told me you've been to Japan. What season did you visit here?

Originally posted by ThemePark
                  Yeah true, it's cold enough as it is here, still northern lights would make it all worth it
                  I second that, and if I see it I wouldn't go to Alaska but Northern Europe now.

Originally posted by Adventure
                  Well actually I like some help yes.
                  Okay, I will pm you But one question. Didn't you find any password from the TV screen??

Comment

• Alaska, Northern Europe, when we're talking northern Sweden or Norway, it's the same, think Siberia if you want to know how it's like up there, at least as far as I'm aware of

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                      Alaska, Northern Europe, when we're talking northern Sweden or Norway, it's the same, think Siberia if you want to know how it's like up there, at least as far as I'm aware of
                      Yes, the nature could be the same, but when I go there, to Sweden, there would be a lot of fun later, see??

Comment

• Actually I was talking about the temperature up north, lili But yes, you're right, of course.

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

You told me you've been to Japan. What season did you visit here?
                          Oh, yes, it was in summer time and I melted into a puddle of sweat. Still better than northern Sweden in winter

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                            Oh, yes, it was in summer time and I melted into a puddle of sweat. Still better than northern Sweden in winter
                            Wow, you should visit in spring or autumn next if you have a chance. This would be a great season
                            When I had friends from Belgium, they said it was too humid in sammer in japan. Did you think so??

Comment

• People don't know the meaning of the word humid until they've been to Denmark!

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Excuse me Theme, please tell me what you mean. (Agggg, I'm so baaaad!!) You mean it's humid or not humid in Denmark??

Comment

Working...
                                X