Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know that Escape I think it's a shame though, nights are too wonderful to just sleep through if you ask me. You need a boyfriend, is what you need And I stand by what I said, it was a farm
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• we visited SF a couple years ago...they had National's (Bowling Tourney) in Reno, and my family and i had never been before, so we went...i loved it!!!
      Once a pirate...

Related to the Loonie Crew!!!
      I am an elite member of GFARDTO

And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC
      Also the referee of GH Looney Bin!!!

Comment

• Mmmm....bowling!
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• omg...3 years ago we broke down coming home from another tourney in martins ferry...the tourney was in St. Clairsville...as a matter of fact, its there again next october!
          Once a pirate...

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...Yes, I agree with you about what I need. I'm seeing a guy who (coincidentally, Murph) lives in Reno...but it's not working out. So, that's not gonna last much longer...he and I have already discussed it. But, I also agree that nights are WAY TOO NICE to sleep through!! I'd rather sleep through the sunlight!! And then have a good storm for the night! (I know, I'm a freak!! )

@ Murph....A Bowling tourney!! How fun!! I love bowling!! I'm no good, but I do love it!! Glad you liked SF. I go there from time to time and it's always fun. There is so much to do there!!! It's a lovely city, I think. Much better than Sacramento...

In St. Clairesville!? Wow, I had never heard of that town until she moved there!

Comment

• omg...i feel the same way...i sleep when its light outside, that way if you miss something someone can tell you about it, at least thats what my mother told me! lol

i have been bowling for 14 years this year!
              Once a pirate...

Comment

• Escape, then you understand why I'm such a night owl And yes, sleeping through the day is usually what I do, I don't know why but I'm not too fond of the day, the night has its own special mood that I feel much more comfortable in And what do you mean with storm for the night? But welcome to Freaks'R'Us then

Hmm...interesting...we all love bowling

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Murph...Looks like we're all a bunch of night owls!! It's about 2:50 a.m. there, huh!! Yup, you fit right in around here!!

14 Years!!!! Wow!! You must be very good, then!?! I only bowl on occassion!!

@ Sir Theme....I just meant have it storm during the night (all day and night is preferable, though!) I like it storming at night...(wind, rain, thunder, etc...)

Freaks'R' Us!?!?! ROFL!!!

Comment

• Escape, YES! Storms are wonderful! Nothing beats the sound of a good storm outside And I love thunder too

This is btw usually why I can be a night owl, there's always so many Americans online when it's night here, so I'm usually never bored at night

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• lol, usually i get online at 4:30 when my hubby goes to work, noone is on here, as a matter of fact, the other night...i was online and 1 other person...that was it... Freaks-r-us!
                      Once a pirate...

Comment

• Wow! Now I'm jealous, murph!

And well murph, that's because there's sadly only one Asian in Chit Chat

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...Cool...welcome to the I-love-storms-and-nights-are-the-best-freaks-r-us club!!

Yes, you know enough people that to come on at anytime, I am sure, you have friends online!!

@ Murph... 4:30 a.m.! Ya, I can imagine it's pretty quiet here.

Comment

• ROFL! Thank you, I'm very proud to be a member of this cool club

You know what? To me, nothing beats a day or night where it's completely dark outside, there's a storm outside, and nice and warm inside. With a few lit candles and some hot chocolate, then it's just perfect! I'd even get up very early in the morning for something like that

And yes that's true Escape. I do know people all over the world by now Sadly not all of them are entertaining as well

Oh, and speaking of nights, I wish we had some 24 hour open supermarkets here I'd so love to go shopping and doing all of the usual every day stuff during the night instead

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• omg...defination of a great day ^^^^^^^^^
                              Once a pirate...

Comment

• ROFL! Yes, it is though, isn't it I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that I wonder if I was born as a girl or something

Sadly I don't have many of those days, even without the storm. I think I'm just too lazy

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X