This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hiya everybunny!!!
    bad news...and good news...i had my knee rebroken today...good news, i should be back on my feet in a week!!!
    Once a pirate...

Related to the Loonie Crew!!!
    I am an elite member of GFARDTO

And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC
    Also the referee of GH Looney Bin!!!

Comment

• Hiya Murph!! So the doc. had to re-break it, huh? That's a bummer... But, like you said, at least you'll be back on your feet in a week...that's WAY faster than I was with my foot. How are you?

@ Sir Theme...*drooling* at scones. ROFL...about the *cue black and white movie....* ROFL!! ROFL!!! *takes note that Sir Theme DOES like chocolate....* I'll be here when you get back!!

Comment

• im good...how are you??? i read where you said something about not having scones here...there are, you just have to know where to find them!
        Once a pirate...

Comment

• @ Murph....Yes, we have scones here..I just have never seen a chocolate scone. Starbucks carries scones. Maple Oatnut and then yucky berry scones. I'm doing good today. I was ill before, but feel better today!! (Must've had some carrot rum - it cures all!

Comment

• Sorry to hear about that murph, but I'm glad you'll be back on your feet soon

Mmmmm, 4 chocolate scones and a litre of chocolate milk, I'm in heaven

Escape yes, I LOVE chocolate as a matter of fact, both white and light chocolate
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
            - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...*takes notes...likes white and milk chocolate* That was very fast!! You made it to the bakery already!? WOW! I wish I had a bakery nearby me. (and chocolate milk is my favorite!)

Comment

• i was watching a cooking show the other night...and he made apples on a stick...and dipped them in 1)carmel 2)dark chocolate 3)milk chocolate 4)white chocolate...then topped with nuts...omg i wanted one sooo bad!!!

i love chocolate milk too...i dont like white milk at all, but on cereal!!!
                Once a pirate...

Comment

• Yes, there's a small mall a couple of hundred meters from me, where there's a bakery, I don't take advantage of that as much as I should though

Hmm, you like chocolate milk but not milk? Peculiar behaviour So now you know I love chocolate and vanilla, anything else you want to know?

And murph doesn't like milk either, are you sure you two aren't twins separated at birth?

murph, I want an apple like that too! *drooling*
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Murph....Ah..that does sound good!! YUM!! Yes, unlike Sir Theme, I only like milk on cereal or with chocolate!! Otherwise, yuck!! (Taste's good with Oreos, though.)

Comment

• twins that are 2 years apart??? hmmm...

by the way, whats the temps like at your places...it right at 28 right now here...
                      Once a pirate...

Comment

• Well, you sure sound like twins, murph And it's -3,6 here according to a website, about 26 F.

I think I'll have to teach you both the wonders of milk

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                          murph And it's -3,6 here according to a website, about 26 F.
                          what is that??? and growing up, i was lactose intollerent...so i never really had milk, i grew out of it a few years ago...every female in my family has grown out of their lactose problems...
                          Once a pirate...

Comment

• @ Sir Theme.....Yes, I am a rather peculiar cat! A cat that doesn't like milk... I agree with Murph....twins that are two years apart?! That's weird science! How nice to have a bakery so near you! What time is it there? About 8 a.m.? What else do I want to know about ya? Hmm...I'll get back to you on that..

@ Murph....it's 53 degrees here, partly cloudy...(Where's my rain...?)

Comment

• Celsius of course, we use that in all of Europe

Hmm, I figured it was something like that. I certainly hope I never become that, that would be too much for me to give up

Ya ya, but you sound like twins And yes, I hadn't even thought about the cat part!

Yes, it's very nice, I have the most important things close to me And yes it's 8am As for what to know, I meant about my taste in candy and cookies and such

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• i dunno...i was watching the weather channel, and it looks like all your rain has gone straight up to seattle! im not gettin any rain here either, however if i were, it would prolly be snow...

lol thats right, i forgot about celcius...
                                Once a pirate...

Comment

Working...
                                X