This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gooooood morning/afternoon/evening/night

Sorry, I had to do a couple of other things this morning, and catching up in Chit Chat made da alien so hungry, that she had to get some food after every second page

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
    Inspiration? Hmm....muse.... I hate to say it, but I think Mistery would make a good muse!! Da Alien from Switzerland!!

Yes, I read about your snow and you alien mom telling you to get a winter jacket! She's a smart mom!

Originally posted by ThemePark
    My alien mom, ROFL! I'm not sure I like having an online mom, sister, or friends, if they're overprotective
    Hrmpf!!!

Yes, but your alien mom isn't TOO overprotective, is she!?

Comment

• Nooo now i'm all alone .. anyway, sleep well i will see you this evening i hope (lol, the next morning for you!)

Byee!

Heey Mistery !!
      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Oh...I was just about to leave, but it seems I just got a quadruple hug from da alien!!! How are you!?!? Today. Is it vigorous!?!

Comment

• Aww, did I miss Escape again!!??
          Hello everybunny

AHA!! Escape!!!

Comment

• Lili!! No...I was JUST about to go to bed!! But I haven't left quite yet!! (Hmph..now everyone is coming on...and it's almost 3 a.m. here...) How are you!?

Comment

• YAY Hi Lili!!!

oow, Escape, i suddenly remember, i'm going to see showjumping tonight, so i won't be seeing you!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                Oh...I was just about to leave, but it seems I just got a quadruple hug from da alien!!! How are you!?!? Today. Is it vigorous!?!
                Yes, it is vigorous
                (I have to leave in 15 minutes, but I'll be around tonight for the next ROFL-attack on you at da office )

Hi lili and Hollandgirl

Comment

• I'm feeling good and very happy to meet ya!! I just came back home
                  3 am ... You should be very sleepy now.

HI!!! Mistery and Hollandgirl!! How're you all?

Comment

• But, but...Miss Holland!! Well, at least I know you will have so much fun, that I'll be happy for you, and at least I stayed up late enough to say hi to you tonight!!

@ Da Alien...ROFL attacks!! You wouldn't! ..... You would, wouldn't you!?!

@ Lili...Well, I napped after work...so I wasn't tired until late tonight!! I'm glad you are feeling good! My nerve disorder is hurting me (but it could ALWAYS be worse!! )....

Comment

• @Escape: yeah and yes, i will be having a lot of fun

@MIstery and Lili: how are you both?

Comment

• Hollandgirl, Showjumping sounds fun!! When are you leaving?

Escape, I'm sorry to hear that, but nerve disorder??? Why you have that??

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                          @ Da Alien...ROFL attacks!! You wouldn't! ..... You would, wouldn't you!?!
                          *In a non-sneaky and non-snaky voice:*
                          Of course not

Sorry to hear that you have pain

Ooh, and has your basket been BUNglarized by the Borgs?!?

@Hollandgirl:
                          Thanks I'm fine
                          But I won't see you tonight as I hear

Comment

• @Lili: i'm supposed to pick up my friend at 7.45 and be there at 8.00 my other friend (she's a VIP ) is there already, she got us tickets and we sit somewhere else

@Mistery: nope.. srry, no inner self-talkes tonight

Comment

• Hollandgirl, I'm pretty good!! I went to gym and had Jacuzzi, all my tiredness has gone How about you?

Comment

• @ Lili...Thanks Oh, it's just this rare thing (RSD) I got after breaking my foot..I'll be fine!

Jacuzzi!? Ooh...you are lucky!! How fun!!

@ Mistery...Thanks And you sound as though you have an evil pinky attached to you....maybe your hubby did have to cut off his tongue and now you have the da pinky!?

Comment

Working...
                                X