Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, but online therapy can be good for night owls like us sometimes although I'd never be able to do such therapy

Hmm, that's interesting. Both Carletti and Dan Cake are actually Danish brands, yes The pretzels sound good but I've never heard of them before so that's hard to tell. And I don't know which cake you bought from Dan Cake so that's hard to tell as well
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• You can have online therapy if you place your computer next to or in front of your bed!!
      And I didn't buy cakes, but as long as I remember (I have a bad memory too) there were, marble cake, berry cake and other... Have you ever had Dan Cake before?

ooops Someone came, BRB in a bit!!

NVM, I'm back

Comment

• Ah yes, we do have the marble cake! Never tried it though Lemon cake is quite popular here as well I probably have tried them many times, I usually don't look at the brand. But they make a certain kind of cake that I love

And yes, maybe I should do that My computer is quite heavy though so that might not work And I can't sleep at my desk

And I smell cathair!
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• *feels very excited...* Sir Theme!?!? And Lili!?!?! Oh, I'm so happy!!! Hi, you two!! to your both!!!!

Comment

• Hi Escape! Don't get TOO excited though, I'm not staying for long

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...Yes, I read...and you and I both will be off the computer tomorrow night...I'm going out, and you have your exciting and fun play/party!! Missed you today!! But, I'm glad you are here now!!! Btw, this is from Mistery.... She missed you a lot, too!!

Comment

• Yes I saw, thanks

Hmm, going to a costume party as well? And hmm, exciting we will see about that

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• HIII!!! Escape!! You don't have class tonight???

Theme, I'm going to try Dan Cake then Then I could know what sweets you like. BTW,
                  Originally posted by ThemePark
                  Yes I read about that earlier on, now I have to ask what they were called And well I have a party to go to tomorrow night and I have to rehearse for it as well, so I'm actually kinda busy tomorrow Fortunately I don't have to get up until noon
                  You gonna perform something on the stage?? And you don't have to wake up until noon, don't you??

Comment

• Hey everyone.. glad to see u again
                    A friend is someone who is with you when he rather be somewhere else...

Comment

• @ Sir Theme....Costume Party? Me? Nah...my friend wants to go to "da club" tomorrow night. She needed a girls night out, so I said I'd go.

Your thingy tomorrow is going to be so fun tomorrow night! I wish I were going to be there. Would be fun!

@ Lili...Nope..no classes on Fridays for me. I only have classes on Mondays and Wednesday nights. I emailed my prof. about missing the test on Weds. and she said for me 'not to worry about it.' So, I don't know what that meant. I'm just hoping I have good enough grades that missing it won't hurt my grade overall...hmm.. How are you?

@ Bobin...So nice to see ya again! What time is it there?

Comment

• Yes, do that lili Well, it's sort of a theme party, where we have to wear fancy clothes, but also put on a small show

Escape, have fun But don't drink too much carrot rum or start dancing in a cage And maybe Mistery can teleport you

Hi bobin

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Hi bobin. Nice to see you again too

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                            Yes, do that lili Well, it's sort of a theme party, where we have to wear fancy clothes, but also put on a small show

Escape, have fun But don't drink too much carrot rum or start dancing in a cage And maybe Mistery can teleport you

Hi bobin

LOL!! In real life, I rarely drink, and when I do, I don't normally get drunk. Unlike *cough, cough* Lili *cough, cough* To get me on the dance floor, I have to be just a little tipsy, because, honestly, I'm one cat that just can't dance!!!! I heard Darknight actually tried adding V8 carrot drink to whiskey and said it wasn't bad!!

Comment

• Well, I need to get some sleep now. Goodnight everybunny

And Escape, as for the dancing, you and me both That doesn't stop me from trying though

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Escape, you were sick on Wednesday?? I knew you were sick, of course. I do hope your teacher will take good care of that. Me?? I'm still having some of me in the dream But I'm fine

Theme, All right. I'll buy them today or monday
                                And the theme party sounds fun!! You gonna take a video of the show?? You should take it and show that to us!!

Comment

Working...
                                X