Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Mistery...Lili and I are a couple of Loonies...

@ Zox...what kind of software do you use to create those cool planets you and Mistery make?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
      Yes, I do, if I create a landscape with mountains etc.
      well im getting some more polygons... imresampling the terrain, like you could say im making it have better resolution... xD

With bob.
      I am an elite member of
      GFARDTO
      And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC

I'm loony, I'm in a bin, I'm in the loonybin!

My swords
      deviantART

My deviant(my art)
      Gets updated regularly, remember to stop by and see my art.

Comment

• Escape, LOL!! How many posts should I make to catch up with you in posts?? I need to post hundreds a day??

Coffee spillitis is already a daily ceremony for you, isn't it?

Zox, thanks I'll check it out

Comment

• @ My virtual playbot son

Originally posted by ThemePark
          These allegations are simply preposterous!
          According to my statistical analysis they are not, although there is an error probability of 5.236547%

LOL! Yes, it is But then again I've been up all day until 4 pm where I wanted to take a 4 hour nap until 8 pm...I woke up at 11:30 pm I just can't take naps But I will be fine
          Yes, you seem to get transformed into a vampire as you wished

Exactly! I said some days ago that I wanted to be a vampire because they have good sleeping schedules I tried just to sleep for a couple of hours, and then wake up again so I could get my sleeping schedule back to a more normal time, but it failed
          Yes, polyphasic sleeping doesn't work on GH Planet as it seems

Yes I read about that earlier on, now I have to ask what they were called And well I have a party to go to tomorrow night and I have to rehearse for it as well, so I'm actually kinda busy tomorrow Fortunately I don't have to get up until noon
          Show us pics!!!!!

Comment

• @ Lili...Yes....I spill coffee frequently at work... I have to carry it from the back of the building to the front, and, without fail, someone comes around the corner and I have to stop suddenly, and it splashes over!!

Yes, post about 200 per day!

@ Mistery...ROFL!!

just have a quick technical question for ya...don't know who to ask. I keep getting 'recommended' by my yahoo to get Internet Exlporer 7. And my brother mentioned it, too. Then I heard I should wait a year, then get it, once the bugs are worked out. What's your suggestion?

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
              @ Mistery...Lili and I are a couple of Loonies...

@ Zox...what kind of software do you use to create those cool planets you and Mistery make?
              im using Vue d'Esprit 3.1 mover LE(professional program), but i dont know what mistery uses...

With bob.
              I am an elite member of
              GFARDTO
              And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC

I'm loony, I'm in a bin, I'm in the loonybin!

My swords
              deviantART

My deviant(my art)
              Gets updated regularly, remember to stop by and see my art.

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                Coffee spillitis is already a daily ceremony for you, isn't it?
                Yes, it has become a part of me

@Escape:
                You seem to deleted your IE question, but there are really still some problems with IE 7 to my knowledge, so I would wait a bit

I use mainly Cyber Motion 3D Designer, although I have also Wings 3D

Comment

• *sneaks inside*
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                  - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @ Mistery...(I moved the post...hehe...wanted you to see it...) THANK YOU! I will wait!

@ Zox..Hmm...okay...thanks! Just curious!

@ Sir Theme....*feel SSSSUUUUPPPPPERRR happy....runs over jumps in his arms, and gives him a BIIIIIIG hug!* How are you!? Well rested for your show/party tonight?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                      *sneaks inside*
                      My virtual playbot son, finally I have found you

Have you seen the messages I left for you?

Comment

• Escape, LOL!! Sorry to hear that!! Well Mistery and you have coffee spillitis as many times as I have the online therapy

Zox, I see your Holiday Island That's awesome!!! And you said boat is the better way to go there. Do you think I can paddle my boot to get there??

Theme, HI!! Did you sleep enough??

Comment

• @ Lili...ROFL!!! Paddle your boot!! ROFL!!

Yes, you are right about Mistery and my coffee spillitis and your 'online therapy' ROFL!!! It's too late to make me laugh hard!!

Comment

• ROFL! My title just gets longer and longer

Hello Mistery and Escape

Yes I saw the messages And at least your statistical calculations are less error prone than mine by the looks of it I got a few hours sleep this night so I might have better luck sleeping at better hours now, although the party tonight might throw that off course And yes I will show you pics, but it's probably easier for me to upload them to Photobucket

*gets knocked down to the floor* That was quite a hug! I'm good, but definitely not well rested

Hi lili Mmm...I've slept enough to get me through the day at least
                            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme..Oops...sorry I knocked you down.. *helps Sir Theme back up* You are going to have a blast at your party. What is photobucket?

Comment

• Ah yes I forgot to answer that the last time you asked, my bad Photobucket is a website where you can create an account and upload pictures and videos

As for the party, I'm not sure it's going to be a blast None of you gu...umm...girls will be there, you know

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X