This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
    Oh, you sweet dear friend you. Tell me whaz goin' on at home? Still grounded? How come you are on da Hood?
    Uhm, did I mention I love your sig, Doglover? It really is great
    As I just said....
    My mom probably doesn't even care that I'm grounded
    Well...when she comes here I immediately open my school work...and she thinks I'm working...lol (and I really should do that work...lol)

About the sig...thanks Though, I didn't do it...I found those words somewhere (not sure where)
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

I missed out on both Doglover and Becky yesterday. Ain't fallinf or tahat again!!
      @Becky
      BEEEEEECKYYYY!!! Missed ya *Gives Becky enormous hug too* How ya doin'?
      Lilli
      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
      we grow old because we stop playing games"
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
        As I just said....
        My mom probably doesn't even care that I'm grounded
        Well...when she comes here I immediately open my school work...and she thinks I'm working...lol (and I really should do that work...lol)

About the sig...thanks
        I believe she cares, dear, but it's a mom thing not ta show it see. I am happy you can be on da Hood though even if ya need ta do da homework too. This place has noot had a good PFFFFFT for a long time. I see you read da story. Here is my multi taskin' thing. Sssshhh, don't tell anyone but I'm workin' on it now...

@Becky
        You are so great I have no words for it!!! Oh, I could kiss ya for that "hello" ya beauty you. How are ya doin'? Whaz up with da computer? Did Dazeds' treatment work?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Lilli, YAY!! I thought you've left! Happy to

doglover, Yes, you're so smart that you do SNEAK And, you're not playing around here, you juuuust get a liiiiiiiittle rest here I'm really happey to see you here and very much love to have you around!!

Becky!!! HI!! I missed you at the party yesterday!

Comment

• No, Lili, Doglover is on da Hood ta learn english, see. She has learned "vonfused" and "butterflyish" and "Today. It is vigorous?". Very important english expressions ta learn, ya see.

Btw, I'm multi taskin' again so I might be off da chat a bit, but I am around, don't ya worry about it...

EDIT: Miss Holland? Are you here?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Yes, I'm here, my dear Lilliput how r you
              HI Doglover, Lili and Becky!! Big to you too
              Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

No, Lili, Doglover is on da Hood ta learn english, see. She has learned "vonfused" and "butterflyish" and "Today. It is vigorous?". Very important english expressions ta learn, ya see.

Btw, I'm multi taskin' again so I might be off da chat a bit, but I am around, don't ya worry about it...
                ROFL!! She's learned very good English expression here!! There's no place we can learn "LOONISH" english except here!!

Hollandgirl, HIII!!! How're you today??

Edit:
                Lilli, don't care about being on and off the hood

Comment

• MISS HOLLAND!! I'm so happy. *Runs over and hugs miss Holland * Hows da inner selves? Hope they are gettin' along today, cuz it is vigorous...

@Lili
                  I think so too

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

No, see, Lili, Doglover is on da Hood ta learn english, see. She has learned "vonfused" and "butterflyish" and "Today. It is vigorous?". Very important english expressions ta learn, ya see.

Yes, english is a very important language to learn!

And, my teacher really should learn to speak english!
                    Everyday we have english classes, she says something really funny...
                    First it was the word 'taste', she was spelling it wrong, and me and my friends were talking (and laughing too) about it... She probably understand why we were laughing...
                    The next word was "business", she was always saying it in a strange way...and me and my friends...always correcting her (but she couldn't hear us, since we weren't talking very loudly)
                    Next word (on Friday) was..."instead"...God, she was saying "insteed", and not "instead" (like in "dead")...and she heard me and my friends correcting her...when we were about to leave the class...she called us and said that we shouldn't be correcting her and blabla and she also said that she was spelling the word correctly, because that's what was on the dictionary (I checked it at home and it wasn't correct...), it was sooo embarrassing!!! Then, we asked a friend (that came from South-Africa) and she said that the teacher was wrong and we were right...
                    Right now I just wanna go there and say out loud in front of the teacher:
                    "LEARN ENGLISH BEFORE TEACHING IT!!!!"

HEY ELZE!!!!!!! How are you?!
                    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Yes, they're great today, Lilli, they actually can agree

@Lili: Today is vigorious

Comment

• Ohh my computer is still scared of Dazed *Computer starts to panic again*
                        I am still waiting for their call. I am so bored of calling them again and again and everytime I have to tell them from the start....
                        " Hi I'm Rebecca calling from Dimona. I got your internet connection few days back....Blah blah blah..

Hi Lili

Hey Holland
                        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                        we grow old because we stop playing games"
                        sigpic

Comment

• Aaaaah AWESOME pic Becky! A Fjord *well, it looks like one *

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                            Yes, english is a very important language to learn!

And, my teacher really should learn to speak english!
                            Everyday we have english classes, she says something really funny...
                            First it was the word 'taste', she was spelling it wrong, and me and my friends were talking (and laughing too) about it... She probably understand why we were laughing...
                            The next word was "business", she was always saying it in a strange way...and me and my friends...always correcting her (but she couldn't hear us, since we weren't talking very loudly)
                            Next word (on Friday) was..."instead"...God, she was saying "insteed", and not "instead" (like in "dead")...and she heard me and my friends correcting her...when we were about to leave the class...she called us and said that we shouldn't be correcting her and blabla and she also said that she was spelling the word correctly, because that's what was on the dictionary (I checked it at home and it wasn't correct...), it was sooo embarrassing!!! Then, we asked a friend (that came from South-Africa) and she said that the teacher was wrong and we were right...
                            Right now I just wanna go there and say out loud in front of the teacher:
                            "LEARN ENGLISH BEFORE TEACHING IT!!!!"

HEY ELZE!!!!!!! How are you?!
                            Ask her if your school would agree ta have an english speking guest for a class or two, like....oh...ME

I know the english misspronounciations. In Sweden we have somthing we call "swenglish" (swedish+english), it's when Swedes try to use english words that sound like the swedish ones but means totaly different things. For example "fiskmås" is the swedish word for seagull, but a Swede can try and say "fishmoose" instead.

I also think that english teacher of yours is worthless. You stay on da Hood and we will teach you real english

@Holland
                            Good ta know. So, how ya doin' on da Island, miss Holland?

@Becky
                            Poor Becky! Thaz no fun. Do you want me ta start a new account ta create cities, so we can do one together?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @Lilli: I'm good
                              @Doglover: I'm fine

*Look at my post in General News, that's just amazing!*

Comment

• I think your news about da horses are juuuust , miss Holland. WOW!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X