Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Darknight I'm fine. I had slight headache in the morning, but after a nap it's gone. How're you today?

Comment

• Good Thanks
      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
        Yes I have all the time. Usually in the Intercoastal
        You mean the Atlantc Intracoatal Waterway? That is just so cool. They are one of my most favourite animals. What do you think of them?

Hey Lili . How are you now?

Edit: Ah good your headache is gone.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Adventure, Hi again I'm good now. It's getting chilly here and I started use the floor heating system tonight

BTW, I saw the japanese game site and it said Marcy Vladdigan's Cottage of Terror has many bugs. Are you still on that?

Comment

• @Lili
            Well yes, but maybe I already did everything what was necessary. I am not certain what the end of the game is. Btw I update my post in the thread.
            And I am also stuck Wanpaquest 2.

Do you still like any help with the game?
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure Yes usually around a place called mosquito lagoon. I also see a lot of porpoise too. There cool to watch.

Comment

• @Darknight
                Oh Wow! I am bit jealous. I only saw once a porpoise, a dead one on the beach of Terschelling. A few hours later they already had taken the dead porpoise away. I really like to observe a lamantee closely once, alive, but I hadn't had the change yet.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Adventure, I'm wondering if I should re-start it again or not How is Wanpaquest 2? Is it enjoyable??

Darknight, you don't play Esacpe games anymore? (This could be a silly question though... )

Comment

• @ lili I do every now and then. Do you have a good one?

Comment

• @Lili
                      Wanpaquest is not the best game ever, but it is enjoyable enough for me to do not give up on it.

Edit: And I just made some progress with it. I think I deserve a little break. BRB.

And btw I think it worth to play the game, however I didn't finished it yet.
                      Last edited by Adventure; 11-07-2006, 14:58:59.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Darknight, Good to hear that you play games. I thought you're not playing anymore coz I see you inhere everyday
                        Well actually not. I know you like the game that has multi-endings. mmm... I will tell you if I find one. You don't mind if it's in japanese language?
                        I have my favorite and I think you've already played it.. I'll try to remember it..

Adventure, See you soon

Comment

• the Eenie, Meenie, Miney Mo, Chance To Stay Alive Is Low

ROFL!
                          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                          - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Greetings and hugs my dear loony friends

I have to do some duty first and make another coffee, but then I'll be with you.
                            And I added the next chapter to Missing Adventure

@Sir Theme:
                            Glad you like it

Comment

• Oh I did, I LOVE wordplays!
                              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                              - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Hi again Theme Whata looney!! Sounds like you're living in the ICU in the hospital...
                                EDIT: Oh, it's from "missing Adventure"??

Hi Mistery

Comment

Working...
                                X